RTE Maharashtra 2021 lottery results will be announced soon. Eligible students of receive SMS from 15th April 2021. As per RTE (Right to Free and Compulsory Education) rules, all non-government schools in various cities in the state of Maharashtra will reserve 25 percent of the entry-level seats for the weaker section and eligible applicants up to 8th standard.
The full form of RTE is the Right to Education. Applicants must also check the eligibility criteria set by the authority before filling the application. Applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria set by the authority will not be able to attend the admission process and will not be able to get admission to the school.
The Right to Free and Compulsory Education, also known as RTE, was approved on April 1, 2010, in the State of Maharashtra to provide free education to eligible applicants from weaker sections of the society and up to Class VIII.
RTE Maharashtra 2021 Lottery Result will be provided soon. The Link will be provided Below-
RTE Maharashtra 2021 Important Dates
RTE Maharashtra 2021 has announced important dates, check below important dates-
|Application for parents||3rd March 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||30th March 2021|
|Lottery Result||To be announced|
|Waiting List through SMS||To be announced|
|Admission||To be announced|
|Last date of Admission||To be announced|
|Admission of waiting List Students||To be announced|
RTE Maharashtra 2021 Application Form
RTE Maharashtra 2021 application Form has been extended till 30th March 2021.
- Applicants who want to attend the admission process have to refer to the official website and apply online.
- The official authority of RTE will not accept any other method for the application process.
- The applicants have been instructed to fill up the application form and complete the application process before the due date.
- Those who do not fill the application will not be able to attend the admission process. Applicants are required to register themselves on the official website by providing some accurate information like contact number and email id etc.
- Upon successful registration, applicants will receive a login credential containing the registered email ID and application number from the authority by mail or SMS to the phone number.
- With the help of login, the applicant should open the application and start filling the form by entering the required details in it.
- However, the application instructs the applicant to enter all the details properly and correctly with the help of documents.
- And then the applicant is required to upload some required documents in the application form in the given size and format as mentioned on the official website.
- However, all documents should be uploaded in the given manner.
- And then the applicant should fill the application and then take the printout of the filled application.
- Once the application is filed, the applicant must fill out the application and fill out the appropriate form.
RTE Maharashtra 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Important information regarding eligibility criteria for reference of applicants is given below:
- Students must be permanent residents of the State of Maharashtra at the time of admission.
- To be admitted, the student must have a valid domicile certificate from the State of Maharashtra.
- The student must be under 14 years of age at the time of admission.
RTE Maharashtra 2021 Lottery
- The school will leave the authorized authority to admit eligible applicants.
- There are many vacancies in the school but if the number of applicants for admission is less then all the applicants will get seats in the school.
- But schools with a large number of applicants have applied for admission but fewer posts are vacant.
- The draw system will be used by the district administration which is the primary education officer in the district.
- For the reference of the applicants, the authorized authority will announce the selection list of the applicants online on the official website.
- And to check the selection list, applicants must use the login certificates generated at the time of registration.
Click Here to check the RTE Maharashtra article in Marathi.
The applicant must mention the given date and time on the given website along with all the required documents including the official website:
|Printout of duly filled application|
|Passport size photo|
|Certificate of Income|
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave them in the comments box.