RTE Uttarakhand 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. RTE (Right to Education) Uttarakhand organizes admission for students whose families are from poor and backward societies and they want to get the benefit of a scholarship.
There is a 25% reservation for those students in various verified and registered schools with RTE in the state of Uttarakhand. It is very useful for needy and interested students and their parents; Those whose annual income is less than 55000.
The Uttarakhand government has a standard for the development of the education system in the state of Uttarakhand. Through this material, applicants will know the detailed information of RTE Uttarakhand admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission process.
RTE Uttarakhand 2024 Application will be released soon. Scroll below to check the details
RTE Uttarakhand 2024 Important Dates
|Last date for RTE Uttarakhand admission||October 2024|
|Documents for verification after filling the form||To be announced|
|Lottery result||To be announced|
|2nd Round Lottery Result||To be announced|
RTE Uttarakhand 2024 Application Form
On the official website of Right to Education, Uttarakhand, RTE Uttarakhand 2024 application form will be started.
There are 1430 schools registered with RTE Uttarakhand and those students are backward class and want to get a scholarship for admission in the registered schools of Uttarakhand state, they can fill the registration form by following the simple procedure explained below.
- Primarily, applicants have to visit the official webpage of Right to Education, Uttarakhand.
- Applicants have to click on the RTE Admission Portal “Registration” or “Student Registration”.
- They have to fill in personal details to get the registration number and it will be sent to the candidates on their mobile number.
- After obtaining the registration number, applicants have to select their next stage details such as parent details, address details, documents, and schools.
- Applicants have to submit the application form with all the necessary details and they will have to take a printout of it for further use.
First grade: 1 April 2015 – 31 March Documents for verification after filling the form
For verification of documents / original records, the parents of the students will have to take their Block Education Officer to the office. The documents are
- Copy of application
- Birth certificate of the child (acceptable documents – birth certificate, Aadhaar card, declaration letter)
- Parent’s Address Certificate (Documents acceptable – Permanent Residence Certificate / Aadhaar Card / Voter ID Card / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electricity Bill)
- Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / Driving License / Mother or Father’s PAN Card
- Income certificate / BPL card (for financially weaker family, less than 55,000 annually)
- Caste certificate of mother or father (if from SC / ST / OBC)
- Medical documents (if the child is disabled / leprosy / HIV afflicted)
- Defenseless documents (if the child is defenseless)
- Document of divorce (if the mother is divorced)
- Death certificate (if mother’s rule)
RTE Uttarakhand 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria are details
As of April 2024, the child’s class and date of birth should be as follows:
- Pre Primary: 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2021
- First grade: 1 April 2016 – 31 March 2017
- Students applying to parents must be residents of Uttarakhand state.
- To apply in RTE 25 Uttarakhand’s parent’s income must be less than 5500.
RTE Uttarakhand 2024 Lottery Result
The Block Education Officer will verify the required documents submitted by the parents and the eligible students will be listed in the lottery after verification.
RTE Uttarakhand Lottery result has been declared. Candidates should keep checking the official website for updates about the result.
The lottery result has been sent to the candidates on their registered mobile numbers. Candidates can take a printout of the lottery after checking their name in the lottery. After that, applicants can enroll in the registered schools of Uttarakhand state.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.