RTE Gujarat 2021 Parents get Admission of their children till 4th August 2021. RTE is a Known as Right to Education Cell is being developed in Gujarat state to provide very important educational facilities to all children, who oh is belonging to Poor family.
Admit Card has been released on 28th July 2021. Right to Education quota is available in all schools in the districts of Gujarat so that Parents can fill the Application Form for RTE and then submit the Admit Card in their respective schools to avail benefit of all Education help of Children. all the selected students will get a 25% reservation in admission in various schools of Gujarat.
RTE Gujarat 2021 Admit Card has been released on 28th July 2021. The Link has been provided below-
RTE Gujarat 2021 Notification has been Released. Click Here to Check the Admission notice.
RTE Gujarat 2021 Important Dates
|Notification||20th June 2021|
|Online Application||25th June to 5th July 2021|
|Upload Documents||17th to 19th July 2021|
|Accepted/ Rejected Online Form at the district level||20th to 22nd July 2021|
|Admission Process & Admit Card||28th July to 4th August 2021|
|Choice filling||To be announced|
RTE Gujarat 2021 Application Form
- The Directorate of Primary Education will be responsible to update all the important information related to the admission procedure on the official website of the Authority for the reference of the applicants.
- The applicants who need to fill the submit the application form want to go on the Official website.
- It will be made available in online mode on https://rte.orpgujarat.com/.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the application form with all the necessary details in the application form as needed.
- Once the application form is filled with all the details, applicants are instructed to check all the details mention in the application form.
- Incorrect information in the application form will be directly rejected, Applicants must note that incomplete application forms will also be rejected by the authority and will not be considered.
- When the application form is filled applicants are instructed to take a printout of the application form and keep the printout of the filled application form safely till the time of admission procedure.
- After that Applicants need to upload the required documents in the application form in the given format and size as mention on the official website. Like –
- Scanned image of the photograph.
- Scanned image of the signature.
Click Here to Apply Online.
RTE Gujarat 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Children must be born between 2 June 2014 to 1 June 2015
The annual income of the household must be-
- For ST/ SC- Rs. 2 lac per annum
- For OBC- Rs. 1 lac per annum
- For General- Rs. 68,000 per annum
|Proof of Residence||Aadhar card / passport / electricity bill / water bill / election card / driving license / ration card / notarized rental agreement|
|Guardianship Certificate||Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Authority|
|Birth certificate||Gram Panchayat / Nagar Palika, Municipal Corporation, Birth / Hospital Registration Certificate / Anganwadi, Balwadi Registration Certificate / Notarized Affidavit of Parents|
|Photograph||Passport size color photograph|
|The guardian’s voice certificate||In the case of old income, the certificate of Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, or competent authority will be valid. The new revenue example will be valid only for the e-stream center / public service center.|
|BPL||The guardian falling in the BPL category from 1 to 8 marks will have to submit the example of Taluka Development Officer or Director, District Rural Development Agency for the rural area,|
|Wondering tribes and dissected tribes||Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Authority|
|Orphaned child||Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee|
|A child in need of care and protection||Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee|
|Children from kindergarten||Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee|
|Child labor/migrant labor children||Certificate from the District’s Child Welfare Committee (CWC) or the Department of Labor and Employment|
|Children with cerebral palsy||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|Children with Special Needs (Divyang)||Civil Surgeon’s Certificate (minimum 40%)|
|HIV infected child||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|Children of martyred jawans||Example of the competent authority of the respective account|
|Baby support card||A copy of the child’s Aadhar card|
|Guardian’s Support Card||A copy of the guardian’s Aadhar card|
|Bank details||Xerox on the passbook of the child or guardian’s bank account|
RTE Gujarat 2021 Admit Card
RTE Gujarat 2021 Admit Card has been Available Now. candidates who will appear in the Admission Process of RTE Gujarat are required to download the hall ticket. The hall ticket is the gateway for all the students to Admission to RTE School. To download the admit card candidate need to submit their application number and date of Birth.
Click Here to download Admit Card.
RTE Gujarat Result 2021
Parents who will Apply for RTE Gujarat will soon be able to check the Lottery result. The Lottery result will be available online on the official site.
Parents can check their Children’s results by entering the roll no., name. The result for the seat allotment and lottery will release soon.
Click Here to Check RTE Gujarat in Gujarati.
Once the application form is successfully submitted the official authority will conduct an online lottery system. The Lottery result will be available on the official website. To know the Lottery result candidate require to log in with their username and password.
Applicants need to check the result of the online lottery system with the help of the login credentials. And based on the lottery system applicants will be able to get admission to the school.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.