The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences in Jaipur has released the RUHS Pharmacy 2022 application form. The registration form was supposed to be distributed on 8th August 2022, but the institution has yet to send out any notification. This exam is open to individuals seeking admission to B. Pharm and D. Pharm programs. On the university’s official website, the application form for the RUHS Pharmacy 2022 admission exam will be available. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their application forms before the deadline.
To complete the application form, candidates must meet the qualifying requirements. The admit cards will be available on the university’s official website, and applicants must download them in order to bring them to the examination venue. The RUHS Pharmacy exam results will be released in the last week of December (tentatively).
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Result has been Declared. Click Here to Check Result.
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Important Dates
The RUHS Pharmacy 2022 official website has all of the pertinent dates. The Exam dates are mentioned below in table-
|Application form||8th August 2022|
|End Date of Application||22nd August 2022|
|Admit Card||28th September 2022|
|Exam Date||30th September 2022|
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Application form
The application form for RUHS Pharmacy 2022 has been released on 8th August 2022 by RUHS. However, after a review of the current pandemic scenario, it is expected to be released in the 3rd week of November 2022. The RUHS Pharmacy application must be filled out carefully because errors cannot be remedied once it has been submitted. The authorities will cancel the application form if it is filled out incorrectly by the candidates.
Applicants must carefully and correctly fill out their contact, personal, and academic information. Candidates must carry a physical copy or printout for further reference. The application fee must be submitted as the final stage of the application process. Candidates can pay their application fees in two ways: online or offline.
Click Here to Apply Online.
The application cost for RUHS Pharmacy 2022 can be paid via bank challan or net banking. It is not possible to get a refund for the money. The charge structure is broken down into multiple categories as follows:
|Categories||Fee (in Rs)|
|SC, ST, ST-STA category of Rajasthan state||Rs. 750|
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Filling in the basic information.
- Obtaining a university diploma.
- The application cost must be paid.
- Updating transactional information.
- Documents that must be uploaded.
- Course and college selection.
- The application form is printed.
Document required for RUHS Pharmacy 2022:
- Mark Sheet for 10th grade
- Mark Sheet for 12th grade
- Certificate of residence
- Photographs in passport size
- Certificate of Caste
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will declare the admission requirements for RUHS Pharmacy 2022. For the Bachelor of Pharmacy course, admission will be awarded through Rajasthan centralized admissions. The following are the eligibility criteria:-
- Candidates should have passed their 10+2 or an equivalent test administered by a recognized board or similar organization.
- Applicants must have studied English, Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects in high school, as well as one of the disciplines such as Biology or Mathematics.
- According to the eligibility criteria, passing all specific subjects is also required when applying for admission.
- Applicants from open schools are also eligible for undergraduate B.Pharma admission.
- Reserved seats will be given according to statutory provisions approved by the Rajasthan government. Admissions will be open to all candidates from around the country, however, preference will be given to those who have a Rajasthan state residence.
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Exam Pattern
- Multiple-choice questions are the most common type of question.
- Total number of questions: 100
- There are two subjects in total: physics and chemistry.
- English is the language of choice.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer receives one point, with no negative marking.
Applicants must adhere to the syllabus during their preparation so that they do not diverge from the prescribed curriculum and prepare in accordance with the examination’s demands.
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Admit Card
Applicants can get their admit cards from the university’s official website. In the second week of December 2022, the admit card is expected to be accessible. For the verification process, applicants must carry their admit cards to the examination hall.
If an applicant forgets to bring their admit card to the entrance exam, they will be denied entry. The Hall Ticket contains vital information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, time, name and address of the examination hall, and so on.
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Result
In the last week of December, the Result is likely to be released. Applicants can access their results by logging into their accounts on the university’s official website. The result will include information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, DOB, gender, father’s number, and other personal information, as well as the examination’s comprehensive scores. Candidates who pass the exam will be entitled to enroll in one of the RUHS Entrance Exam 2022’s several courses.
Steps To Check the Results:
- Applicants should go to @ruhsraj.org, which is the official website.
- The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences’ home page will be displayed.
- Then, in the newest news section, select the RUHS Entrance Exam 2022 Result.
- Otherwise, look into the Admissions area.
- To log in, enter your username and password.
- Later, save the Result to your computer and create a copy for future reference.
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Merit List and Counselling
Applicants can also visit the official website to verify the RUHS Pharmacy Merit List 2022. The Merit List is determined by the results of candidates who took the RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Entrance Exam. The top candidates in the RUHS Pharmacy Merit List 2022 will be those who received the highest marks as compared to the other applicants.
After that, the guiding calendar will be provided, and the concerned specialists will report a confirmation list for candidates who showed up for RUHS Pharmacy 2020. Applicants must report to the location specified by their scores and obtain confirmation from the business prior to the deadline. The possibility must arrive at RUHS Pharmacy 2020 on the designated date and time, accompanied by the required reports.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.