For entrance to its numerous UG and PG courses, Goenka University holds a unified admissions test. The Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission, or GATA, assesses students’ ability to reason analytically and logically, as well as their knowledge in mathematics, English, science, and general knowledge. Candidates will be chosen for a personal interview based on their performance in GATA. Interviews will be performed by several institutions, after which the applicants will be admitted.
Students can apply to a variety of UG and PG programmes by, passing the GATA exam. Applicants who want to enroll in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs must go through the formal admissions process. This article contains information about the Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission 2022, such as the registration form, exam dates, qualifications, and how to apply.
GATA 2022 Important Dates
Because details about the events and dates are yet to be released, it is recommended that you visit the official site for the most up-to-date information.
|Application opens on||Started|
|Application closed on||March 2022|
|Admit Card on||April 2022|
|Exam held on||May 2022|
|Result declared on||June 2022|
|Counseling on||July 2022|
GATA 2022 Application form
The GATA 2022 Registration Form for UG and PG Programs will be available soon. The Institute will provide the GATA 2022 application process both online and offline. The GATA 2022 registration form can be completed on the official website.
Applicants must register for that applicant in order to complete the application form appropriately. Complete the application by supplying personal and qualification information, among other things. Then, in JPEG format, submit a scanned photograph.
Application fee for GATA 2022
- The registration fee is INR 1000/-, which must be paid by the applicant.
- Payments can be made online via Net Banking, credit/debit cards-Wallets, or offline via check or demand drafting.
Here are steps to fill GATA 2022 form
- The GATA 2022 Registration Form for UG and PG Programs will be available soon.
- Go to the Institution’s official webpage.
- Fill out the registration form by providing the requested information.
- When you’ve finished filling out the form, click the register tab.
- Then login again using the credentials you were given.
- Choose whether to file the application online or offline.
- Fill out the form completely and accurately.
- The documents should be uploaded.
- Registration fees must be paid.
- Keep an eye out for payment confirmation.
- Fill out the application and submit it.
Document required for GATA 2022
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Graduation mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Address proof
GATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following data about GATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria must be checked by applicants:
- Applicants of Indian nationality are able to qualify.
- Applicants must have completed tenth and twelve grades from a recognized board or university (CBSE, ICSE, or State Board). Candidates must have obtained an undergraduate degree from a UGC-accredited university to be considered. Applicants in their last year of an undergraduate degree can also apply, but they must produce proof in the form of a certificate issued by the institution’s administration.
- Age restriction: The administration has not set an age limit for applying to GATA 2022.
- Before applying, applicants are advised to examine all conditions, but they must be approved by the authority to apply in GD. Courses are available at Goenka University.
GATA 2022 Exam Pattern
- The applicants will have three hours to complete the exam.
- Only MCQ-type questions will be used in the question paper.
- Each question will have four possibilities, from which the applicants must choose one.
GATA 2022 Admit Card
Admit cards will be available on the university’s official website a few days before the exam date. Applicants must check for announcements and then use their credentials to download the Admit Card from the website.
If there are any errors on the Admit Card, the applicants should inform the university as soon as possible. The Admit Card is an official document that the applicant must bring to the exam center, according to the requirements. Applicants who do not have an Admit Card will not be considered for the admission exam.
GATA 2022 Result
On the specified day, the university will send an email to the applicants informing them of their results. Before the merit list is released, applicants must contact the university’s admissions office if they have not received their results.
On the basis of their admissions test scores, applicants will be invited to the personal interview phase. Following the announcement of the results and the university’s completion of the applicant screening process, the applicants will be notified of their screening by email.
Applicants who performed well not only on the admissions test but also in the individual interviews will be admitted.
GATA 2022 Counseling
The merit list will be available to assist the courses, implying that each course will have its own advantage list. As a result, the applicants will be involved in the admissions process for the courses they need to apply for. Applicants can get information from the institution by postal mail, and they must also report in a timely manner.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.