Assam State Council of Educational Research and Training Directorate D.EL.ED. 2023 Entrance Exam or SCERT Assam SCERT Assam D.EL.ED. Entrance Test 2023 is the entrance examination for admission to D.El.Ed. The Directorate of State Council of Educational Research and Training Assam D.EL.ED. Entrance Test 2023 is the entrance examination for admission to D.El.Ed. Students who want to work as elementary school teachers can apply through SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2023. Students from the Science stream are entitled to 30% of the seats, while students from other streams are entitled to 70% of the seats.
The test is divided into two components. After passing the exam, candidates are admitted to NCTE-accredited teaching institutes in Assam, such as DIET, Normal Schools, BTC, and Private TEIs. This website contains further information for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2023, such as the syllabus, exam pattern, and reservation criteria.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2023 Application will be released soon. Scroll below to check the details
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2023 Important Dates
Students who wish to enroll in the course in Assam must adhere to the deadlines for the entrance exam and the counseling process.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of july 2023|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2023|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of August 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2023|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2023 Application form
The SCERT D.El.Ed PET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. On the official website, candidates can register for the admission exam. Aspirants must provide personal information, educational qualification details, and other information in the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2023 Registration Form. Candidates must also select the test city in which they wish to appear in the registration form. Finally, the application is complete only after the money is made.
For all classifications, the registration fee is Rs. 400. Payment must be made online (through Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Wallet).
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Open the Assam State Council Of Educational Research And Training (SCERT) official website (https://www.scertassam.co.in/).
- Fill out the DElEd Admissions application form at the provided link.
- Applicants should carefully read all of the guidelines and ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements before filling out the application form.
- Before the deadline, upload the relevant papers, as well as the form and registration fee.
- Registration ID and password will be generated after successfully completing the application form and paying the fees.
- The entrance exam admits card will be supplied prior to the exam.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Birth certificate/Age proof
- Valid Caste certificate
- Sub-category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhaar card
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements for the Assam D.El.Ed PET 2023 can be seen below.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Assam to be considered.
- Age: As of July 2023, the candidate must be 18 years old and not older than 34 years old (36 years in the case of SC/ST candidates).
- Other requirements: The student must be able to write, read, and talk successfully in the local language.
- Educational Qualification: Students must have completed 12th grade from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate (45% in the case of SC/ST category applicants).
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
- The Assam D.El.Ed PET 2023 exam lasts two (2) hours.
- Exam format: The exam is a pen-and-paper test.
- Number of questions: The exam has a total of 100 questions.
- Question types: All of the questions are multiple-choice.
- PET 2023 is divided into two (2) portions.
- Candidates receive one (1) point for each valid answer, and 0.25 point is deducted for each erroneous response. If a candidate marks more than one response, it will be considered an erroneous response, and 0.25 marks will be deducted.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2023 Syllabus
The curriculum is divided into two parts, each of which has its own detailed syllabus, which may be found in the link below. Make sure you read it thoroughly and plan your strategy accordingly.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2023 Admit Card
At scertassam.co.in, the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET admit card is available. It is available to candidates who have successfully completed the registration process. Enter the login credentials generated during the online submission of the registration form to download it. Candidates must bring a printout of their to admit card to the exam center because they will not be admitted without it.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2023 Result
The SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Result can be seen on the SCERT Assam authorized website. Applicants will also be able to check their results through the DIET Principles, Normal Schools, BTC, and private TEIs. The result of the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2023 will be announced in the third week of November 2023. Applicants who pass the entrance exam must present their original documents in original form and submit a self-attested photocopy to the Principal of the concerned TEI at the time of admission.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2023 Merit List
The merit list is published on the official website of SCERT Assam. Assam D.El.Ed PET merit list is released district-by-district. The merit list lists the names of the candidates who have been chosen. There is also a waiting list. Following that, these candidates will be required to attend counseling.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2023 Counselling
PET 2023 Assam D.EL.ED Following the announcement of the results and the merit list, counseling will take place. A qualified candidate will be able to participate in the online counseling procedure, which will take place on the official website. During the D.EL.ED Course counseling process, eligible candidates will select an institution. At the time of admission, a number of documents will be required. If a candidate fails to authenticate the document or fails to complete any of the counseling steps, their admission and candidature will be revoked.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.