The Application Form for Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College ANM 2023 is now available. Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery in Nursing (ANM) is a two-year undergraduate certificate program in Medical Nursing. The Indian Nursing Council, Delhi, has approved it.
Nursing College Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Due to a lack of books, staff, and space, library operators were initially limited to teaching faculty Associates only. It has been on the rise in recent years.
It is affiliated with Aryabhatta Knowledge Patna and the Paramedical and Para Dental Council ANM, Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College.
Candidates who want to become nurses have three options after graduating from high school: ANM, GNM, and B.Sc. Nursing. Candidates who complete the ANM course must register with the state nursing councils in order to be recognized by various healthcare facilities. Candidates can read this article for more information on ANM courses.
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College ANM 2023 Application Form has been Released. The Link has been provided below-
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College ANM 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must be kept up to date on the important dates for admission, which will be announced. They must be kept up to date in the table provided below.
|End date of Application form||To be announce|
|Merit List||To be announce|
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College ANM 2023 Application form
The authority will make available an online application form for admission to the ANM nursing course at Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College. Application for ANM On the official website, an application form has been available. There is no other option for completing the application form. Admission to the ANM nursing program at Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College will be based on a merit list. The Council creates a merit list of eligible candidates based on their performance in the class 12th HSE exam or any other previous qualifying exam.
- The unreserved category must pay Rs. 750/-.
- The Reserved Category must pay a fee of Rs. 200/-.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visit the Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College Nurses Registration Council’s official website.
- On the home page, click the application form link.
- Carefully follow the instructions in the prospectus.
- Fill in the blanks with accurate information such as your name, educational qualifications, and so on.
- Upload your photo, signature, and documents in accordance with the specifications.
- After submitting the form’s information, proceed to make payment via Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- Certificate and Marksheet for Class 12th
- Certificate and Marksheet for Class 10th
- Certificate of Transfer
- Certificate of Migration
- Certificate of Character
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of Completion of School
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before deciding to pursue the diploma course and become an ANM, candidates must meet the ANM courses eligibility criteria. Candidates will be able to gain admission to the course by completing a specific selection process, which will differ depending on the institute offering admission to ANM courses.
Candidates who are found to be ineligible will have their candidature rejected at a later stage of the admissions process. The following are the basic eligibility requirements for ANM course admission in India.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 level examination from a recognized board and institute in India.
- Stream – Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam with a science stream that included Biology as one of the subjects.
- Candidates must achieve a minimum score of 40-50 percent on the qualifying examination.
Candidates should be aware that eligibility for the course varies greatly between institutes. As a result, candidates are advised to confirm the ANM course eligibility criteria with the institute before applying.
Merit List & Counseling
The Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing ANM Counselling 2023 will begin in three rounds: the first, second, and third. Candidates who have passed the ANM Training Selection Test 2023 are eligible to apply for ANM Counselling 2023. Only those candidates who have declared themselves qualified in the exam are eligible to participate in the Counselling Process.
Candidates must also bring a set of documents with them. These documents are fundamentally necessary for the verification process. In addition, the article includes a list of all the important documents. Those who pass the Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing ANM 2023 Entrance Exam.
Students can take part in all three rounds of the Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing ANM Counselling 2023. Only applicants who have passed the exam are eligible to participate in the Counseling Process.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.