Florence College of Nursing PBB.Sc. (N) 2023 Application Form has been Released. PBB.Sc. (N) Admission is held by the Florence College of Nursing for individuals who intend to enroll in a two-year Post Basic Bachelor of Science degree program. Eligible candidates for admissions by filling out an online application.
Applicants will be admitted to this institution based on their performance in the last entrance test. Every year, a large number of applicants enroll in this course in order to be considered for admission to the Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
Applicants will learn about the Florence College of Nursing PBB.Sc.(N) 2023 application form, qualification requirements, admit card and registration form filling procedure, and more in this article.
Florence College of Nursing PBB.Sc.(N) 2023 Application Form has been Released. The Link has been provided here.
Florence College of Nursing PBB.Sc.(N) 2023 Important Dates
As per the announcement, significant information about important events and dates will be provided in the table below for applicants.
|End Date of Submission||To be announced|
Florence College of Nursing PBB.Sc.(N) 2023 Application form
The registration form for Florence College of Nursing’s PBBSc. Nursing 2023 has been released. Candidates must go to the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and documents.
Applicants should begin filling out the Registration Form as soon as they have followed the manual in the brochure. Applicants must provide various important elements in the Registration Form, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
For applicants’ convenience, the following information on the registration fee is provided:
- Because paying the registration fees is an important element of the registration process, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- Applicants can transfer the money of the registration fees online or offline mode.
- After completing payment, applicants have had to take a copy of the receipt.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants should first go to the Florence College of Nursing’s official website.
- The registration form and curriculum must be downloaded from the official website.
- Applicants must fill out the registration form completely and accurately, including private information, academic information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
- After that, they must upload their signature, photograph, and documents into the registration form in the manner specified.
- Following the completion of the registration form, applicants should pay the application cost.
- Applicants can submit the registration form after paying the registration cost, as well as print the registration form for future reference.
- Class 10th &12th mark sheets
- Diploma in GNM
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Florence College of Nursing PBB.Sc.(N) 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following is vital information about the eligibility conditions for candidates:
- Applicants must have completed Class 12th with honors from a recognized board, especially in the Science stream.
- Certified Nurses and Certified Midwives are required for this position (RNRM)
- Applicants must have completed a three-year General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma (GNM)
- Applicants must have at least two years of experience in the field.
Instead of midwifery, male applicants who have not finished GNM shall have a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6-9 months duration authorized by the Indian Nursing Council.
Florence College of Nursing PBB.Sc.(N) 2023 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The material about the paper design and syllabus is intended to help applicants prepare for the university’s exam.
Florence College of Nursing PBB.Sc.(N) 2023 Counseling
Applicants must click the specific link and complete the application form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their chosen options and have the choices filled up during the counseling stage.
Applicants must download a seat allocation letter from the university portal after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are selected, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.