The AIHS GNM 2023 Registration Form is now available. The AIHS Kolkata University will publish the AIHS General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 Registration Form online.
Applicants who complete the AIHS General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 Registration Form will be admitted to Kolkata. The pupil would be admitted to another college in Kolkata.
Students interested in GNM courses in Kolkata must take the AIHS General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 Exam. This page will provide you with all of the necessary information, such as eligibility, key dates, document requirements, and so on.
AIHS GNM 2023 application form is now available. The Link has been provided below-
AIHS GNM 2023 Important Dates
All students doing the AIHS General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 course must pay close attention to the dates listed in the table below.
|Submission of Application||TBA|
AIHS GNM 2023 Application form
The AIHS GNM 2023 Registration Form is now available. Applicants must first visit the university’s official website and get the application form and prospectus.
Applicants must begin filling out the registration form as soon as they have checked the instructions in the brochure. Applicants must input some necessary particulars in the registration form, such as personal information, academic details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and more details, before submitting the registration form.
In addition, applicants must provide scanned pictures of their portrait and signature in the exact size and format stated on the university portal. Applicants are instructed to correctly and thoroughly fill out the registration form.
Find out everything you need to know about the AIHS General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 Registration Fees.
- To pay the AIHS General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 Registration Fees, you can use Netbanking, a credit card, a debit card, UPI, or Wallet pay.
- Once you’ve paid the fees, you can request a refund of the AIHS General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 Registration Fees.
- The student must pay the AIHS General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 Registration form fee of 1000/- per student.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the AIHS General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 Registration Form online.
- After that, you must fill out the AIHS General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 registration form.
- Then, fill out the form with your information to ensure that you don’t make any mistakes when completing the AIHS General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 Registration Form.
- Then you must upload your documents to the AIHS General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 Registration Form online.
- Finally, you must pay the AIHS General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 Registration Form costs.
- 10th Marks Card
- 12th Marks Card
- Degree Marks Cards
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate
AIHS GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If the students do not fill out the details correctly, they will be rejected from the AIHS General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 programme.
- Only students who are Indian citizens are eligible to apply for admission.
- Admission to AIHS General Nursing and Midwifery courses is open to both men and women.
- Before applying for admission, the applicant must have completed the 12th grade.
- Applicants must have passed the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as required topics.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2023. An applicant can only fill out the paperwork till the age of 45.
AIHS GNM 2023 Counseling
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must open the specific link and fill out the registration form. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their priority and secure the decisions filled out in the counseling round.
After the counseling phase, applicants must download seat assignment letters from the university portal. When the applicants’ seats are assigned, they must go to the assigned college with all necessary documents and certificates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.