State Nurses and Midwives of Telangana The primary legislative body for conducting admission into the Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery Course is the Auxiliary Nurse-Midwives and Health Visitors Council. The application procedure is done online, however, candidates must come to the centre to submit their documentation in order to be considered for admission to the ANM programme.
The application form for Telangana ANM 2021 will be released soon. The Telangana ANM 2021 is being held by the Directorate of Medical Education of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The TS ANM Admission 2021 is the name of the admission procedure. Candidates who want to take part in the admissions process must submit their application forms online. Other than that, there is no other option for submitting the application. In the month of October 2021, the application form is expected to be available.
Telangana ANM 2021 Important Dates
For the applicants’ reference, the key information linked to the important events and tentative dates is listed in the table below.
|Application Form||To be Announce|
|End date of Application||To be Announce|
|Merit List||To be Announce|
Telangana ANM 2021 Application form
Applicants are required to pay the application fee, which is listed below in the application fee section, in order to present for the admission procedure. Applicants can also seek information about the application fee on the university’s official website. Applicants can access the university’s official website after successfully paying the application fee. Applicants can access the application form by going to the university’s official website. After that, the candidate must go to the website and download the application form. After downloading the form from the website, candidates can fill it out as needed.
Applicants must pay a charge of Rs 200/- as an application fee. Applicants must, however, pay the application fee at the start of the application procedure. Applicants will be able to fill out the application form once the application cost has been paid. In order to fill out and submit the application form, candidates must pay the application cost before the deadline.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visit the Telangana State Nursing Council’s official website at www.hmis.telangana.gov.in.
- Visit the registration section on the Home page as directed.
- Click on the ‘ANM’ course under the registration section.
- A window containing the application form would open after clicking.
- Fill up the blanks on the application form with the information requested.
- Fill in the fees for the application form as per the course selected on the home page after completing the application form, and produce the payment slip.
- Certificate from the SSC
- Intermediate credential
- Certificate of caste (for ST, SC, and BC candidates)
- From class VI to X, a residential certificate or a study certificate is required.
- Demand draught for the application fee
Telangana ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed a recognised board’s HSC or class 12 test.
- Candidates must have received a minimum of 40% in the science courses of physics, chemistry, and biology from Telangana.
Telangana ANM 2021 Result
- The appropriate authority will compile a merit list of individuals who successfully applied for the admission process.
- The candidates’ qualifying exam scores will be used to compile the list.
- The list will be made available on the board’s official website, where candidates can examine it.
- Candidates will be counselled and admitted in the order in which their names appear on the merit list.
Telangana ANM 2021 Counselling
- Those whose names appear on the merit list will be invited to participate in the counselling session.
- Candidates will receive information about the counselling procedure through the official website.
- Candidates’ paperwork will be verified at the counselling session, therefore they should bring all of their original documents with them.
- After satisfactory verification of documents and eligibility, seats will be assigned to candidates.
- Allotment will be made based on the candidates’ standing in the merit list and the choices made by the candidates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.