Telangana ITI Admission is administered by the Directorate of Employment and Training, Telangana, and it is administered to grant admission to applicants in various ITI trades from different government or private Industrial Training Institutes. Applicants who are interested and qualified can fill out the Registration Form for their desired trades online.
Admission will be granted to applicants in their desired trades based on Qualifying Criteria, and a large number of applicants will be admitted. Applicants will receive comprehensive information about Telangana ITI Registration Form 2022 through this material.
Telangana ITI 2022 Important Dates
Applicants must verify the Telangana ITI Registration Forms’ essential dates, which are shown in the link below.
|Application starts on||August 2022|
|Application ends on||August 2022|
|Merit List will be out on||September 2022|
|Classes will be started on||September 2022|
Telangana ITI 2022 Application form
The registration form for Telangana ITI 2022 will be available in the third week of July 2022. The deadline for submitting an application is the fourth week of July 2022. Applicants should first visit the Directorate of Employment and Training of Telangana’s official website.
Applicants must first register by providing a registration ID and password, after which they will receive login information. The applicants must complete the Application Form with all of their personal and academic information in the required fields.
They must upload the scanned document in the Registration Form, and after filling out all of the required information, applicants must submit the form and take a printout for future reference.
Application fee for Telangana ITI 2022
- Applicants will be able to pay the registration fee in cash or by check. At the time of verification, the charge must be paid.
- Applicants from all categories must pay a registration fee of Rs. 10/-.
- In any event, the registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Here are steps to fill the Telangana ITI 2022 form
- First and foremost, applicants must go to the Telangana Directorate of Employment and Training official website.
- Applicants must first register by providing a registration ID and password, after which they will receive login information.
- The applicants must complete the Registration Form with all of their personal and educational information in the required fields.
- They must upload the scanned documents into the Registration Form, and after filling out all of the required information, candidates must submit the form and print it for future reference.
Document required for Telangana ITI 2022
- Date of Birth certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of residence
- Bonafide certificate
- Income Certificate
- Physical Handicapped certificate
Telangana ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are interested in enrolling in ITI Telangana should review the following qualifying criteria:
- He/she should be a resident of INDIA.
- The applicant must have passed the Telangana State Board of Secondary Education’s SSC Examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education’s SSC Examination.
- Applicants who have passed the eighth grade are also eligible for admission into some trades, such as painter general, wireman, carpenter, mason.
- Applicants who are 14 years old or older at the time of admission.
Telangana ITI 2022 Merit List
Applicants who received eligible marks in their prior entrance test will be placed on the Merit List. The Merit List will be announced on the official website, and students on the Merit List will advance to the next level of education. The Merit List and Seat Allotment Procedure will be announced on the official website and by SMS to the registered mobile number.
Telangana ITI 2022 Counseling
Applicants who are selected in the Merit List will be invited to the Counseling Procedure, where they will have to choose their profession and college. Applicants will receive a seat allotment notification from the authority in order to attend the counseling session.
The counseling session will take place in the third week of July 2022. Applicants should be requested to bring the appropriate documents for verification. After the temporary allotment in the counseling session, the kids will be assigned a seat.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.