For aspiring applicants, the University of Burdwan conducts the entrance examination for the B.Ed course, and the registration form for this course will be available on the official website according to the stated schedule. Candidates can apply for admission based on their qualifying criteria.
Those who are interested in and qualify for admission to the B.Ed course at the University of Burdwan’s Self-financed B.Ed. Colleges can apply online.
Applicants will learn about the Burdwan University B.Ed Entrance dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and application method by reading this article.
University of Burdwan B.Ed. 2023 Important Dates
For applicants who are going to apply for this test, here are the essential dates of Burdwan University B.Ed Entrance, as listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
University of Burdwan B.Ed. 2023 Application form
On the university portal, the registration form for the B.Ed program will be available. Applicants can fill out the registration form on the website according to the deadline. Applicants must meet the prerequisites for admission to the B.Ed program.
Applicants must complete accurate information and attach a scanned image of their passport-size photograph in the format specified. To enroll successfully, the registration must be paid for either online or offline.
Application fee for the University of Burdwan B.Ed. 2023
The registration fee is Rs. 300/- (plus transaction fees) and can be done online.
Credit, debit, net banking, and Allahabad Bank E-Challan can all be used to make online payments.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must visit the University of Burdwan’s official web page (https://www.buruniv.ac.in/).
- On the webpage, there will be links to registration forms that applicants must click on.
- Applicants must complete the registration form with all correct and complete information.
- They must next upload their scanned photo and signature into the registration form in the format specified.
- Applicants can submit the registration form after filling in all of the relevant information.
- The registration fee must be paid online using a credit card, debit card, bank transfer, or Allahabad Bank e-challan.
Document required for the University of Burdwan B.Ed. 2023:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
University of Burdwan B.Ed. 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants interested in pursuing a Bachelor of Education degree at one of Burdwan University’s associated colleges should review the qualifying criteria listed below.
- Age Limit: Applicants should not be older than 38 years of age.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Education Qualification: Applicants should have a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree, or a Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology, or any other similar qualification.
- Required Qualifications: They must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% and a Master’s degree with a minimum of 55%.
- Relaxation: SC, ST, and PwD applicants will receive a 5% grade reduction, while DA class applicants will receive a 5-year age reduction.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.