The registration form for TMC Mumbai M.Sc Nursing 2022 will be available soon. The Tata Memorial Centre has been granted permission to organize the Common Admissions Test 2022, which will be used to select qualified applicants for the M.Sc Course. The Tata Memorial Centre will send out a notification.
The TMC Mumbai M.Sc 2022 Admission Test is only open to Indian nationals. Tata Memorial Centre will hold a TMC M.Sc CET to provide admission to the institute’s M.Sc Nursing program.
In this piece, we’ll go over all you need to know about TMC Mumbai M.Sc Nursing 2022, including the registration form, fees, eligibility requirements, syllabus, pattern, hall ticket, result, and counseling procedure.
TMC Mumbai M.Sc Nursing 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants, the crucial information on the significant events and dates has been provided in the link below.
|Application Form released on||4th week of August 2022|
|Application ends on||2nd week of October 2022|
|Admit Card (From Exam Cell, NEIGRIHMS)||1st week of December 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||1st week of December 2022|
|Result of the Entrance Test||1st week of December 2022|
|Counseling and admission||2nd week of December 2022|
|Starting date of Session||1st January 2023|
TMC Mumbai M.Sc Nursing 2022 Application form
The registration form for TMC Mumbai M.Sc Nursing 2022 will be available soon. Applicants must go to the university’s official download page the Registration Form and prospectus.
After reading the directions in the pamphlet, applicants may begin filling out all the Registration Forms. In the Registration Form, applicants must include personal info, academic information, degree programme details, contact and family details, and other details, among other things.
Application fee for TMC Mumbai M.Sc Nursing 2022
The application fee for TMC Mumbai M.Sc. Nursing 2022 can be found here. In this area, you will find all the information you need to pay the fees for TMC Mumbai M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration online.
- To make the payment to TMC Mumbai M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Fees, you can use Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Wallet payor Demand Draft.
- The cost is non-transferable and will not be reimbursed to the applicant under any conditions.
- For TMC Mumbai M.Sc. Nursing 2022, students from General/OBC/ST/SC must pay a fee of Rs. 2000/-.
Here are steps to fill the TMC Mumbai M.Sc Nursing form
- To begin, go to the TMC Mumbai M.Sc. Nursing official web portal.
- To register and receive updates, enter a valid email address and mobile phone number.
- Log in using the id and password provided in the link sent to your email address.
- Fill up all of your private and academic information.
- Only the valid Scanned Photograph and Signature (JPG/JPEG) should be uploaded.
- Also, upload the required documents, such as your 10th/12th-grade transcripts, your category certificate, and your B.Sc. Medical results.
- Check all of the information you supplied while filling out the registration form because if there are any errors, you will not have another opportunity to correct them.
- Print a copy of the registration confirmation page once the fee has been paid as a deposit slip.
Document required for TMC Mumbai M.Sc Nursing 2022
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
TMC Mumbai M.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for TMC Mumbai M.Sc. Nursing 2022 is listed below. Before filling up the registration form, applicants must be aware of the TMC Mumbai M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Requirements.
- The applicant should be an Indian national in order to be considered for admission.
- Entrance to TMC Mumbai’s M.Sc. Nursing programs are open to people of both genders.
- Applicants must have completed class 12th and obtained a B.Sc. Nursing degree from any board.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are required disciplines for applicants to pass the qualifying exams.
- Applicants in the general category must pass their B.Sc. Nursing exams with a required grade of 50%. Students in the reserved category must pass their B.Sc. Nursing test with a minimum of 45 percent.
- As of December 31, 2022, students must be at least 17 years old and no older than 35 years old.
TMC Mumbai M.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card
After successfully completing the registration process before the deadlines, and admit card for the written examination will be provided. According to the official statement, applicants will be able to download their admit cards. On the day of the examination, applicants are encouraged to bring a hard copy of their printed admit card.
TMC Mumbai M.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
The results would only be available to participants via the internet. TMC will announce the results of the TMC Mumbai M.Sc Nursing 2022 Entrance Test as per the timetable listed above. On this webpage, applicants can also verify their results; a direct URL will be given. Applicants have to go to the university’s website and provide their registration number and birth date. They are necessary to check the outcomes using specifics.
TMC Mumbai M.Sc Nursing 2022 Merit List
After the training has finished, the merit list will be issued. The information about the Merit List is provided below. On the basis of the Merit List, the appropriate officials will grant entrance to the applicants.
Authorities will publish a Merit List for all applicants on the university portal. To view the Merit List, applicants must visit the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the Merit List from the university portal.
TMC Mumbai M.Sc Nursing 2022 Selection Process
The marks acquired in the Common Entrance Test, Group Discussion, and Viva will be used to determine which applicants will be admitted. If the cut-off marks for the CET (MCQ & GD) are the same, all participants with the same score will be selected for the Viva.
In the case of a tie in the total score, the participant with the most clinical experience will be favored, and in the event of another tie, the highest CET (MCQ & GD) marks would be recognized.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.