The application form for Patna University’s B.Ed 2022 program will be available soon. The Bachelor of Education Admission Examination was held by Patna University in order to provide individuals admission to this course.
Those applicants who are interested in and qualify for admission to the Bachelor of Education program can apply for the examination by filling out the registration form online.
Many applicants participate in this examination based on their entry requirements. Applicants will be admitted to this program based on their examination scores.
Applicants will learn about the Patna University B.Ed registration dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and procedure for filling out the application form by reading this article.
Patna University B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Applicants who desire to enroll in the B.Ed course at Patna University must be aware of the key schedule of the Patna University B.Ed Entrance Exam, which is available in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
Patna University B.Ed 2022 Application form
Applicants who want to enroll in a Bachelor of Education program at one of Patna University’s associated institutes can apply for the admissions test by filling out the registration form. Applicants must review the registration form’s details, which are listed below.
The Patna University B.Ed Registration Form is only available online. On the official website, the application form will be available from the second week of April through the first week of June 2022. Applicants must first download and read the instructions provided before filling out the registration form. The registration form should be filled out completely and accurately.
Application fee for Patna University B.Ed 2022
- Applicants may be required to pay roughly Rs. 500 in registration fees and Rs. 1000 in entrance exam fees.
- The admission test cost for SC/ST students could be reduced to Rs. 800/-.
- Applicants can choose from a variety of payment methods, including Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, and banks.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must visit Patna University’s official website (https://pup.ac.in/).
- Applicants must go to the official website and click on the “Apply Online for BEET” link. They must then fill out the registration form, after which they will be given login information.
- After logging in, applicants should fill in their personal information, such as correspondence address, parent information, and scholastic qualification information, among other things.
- Applicants must scan and upload their required papers, such as photographs and signatures, into the registration form in the manner specified.
- The registration fees must be paid by challan or net banking for all applicants.
- After that, applicants must check and submit the registration form. They must also save the print for future reference.
Document required for Patna University B.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Patna University B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those who intend to fill out the Patna University B.Ed registration form should review the qualifying criteria listed below.
- Age Requirement: There is no upper age limit for this exam.
- Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of India.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have finished their matriculation/tenth grade together with an ITT course from a recognized board/institution.
- Required Marks: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology (BE/B.Tech) with a specialty in Science and Mathematics and have received at least 50% of their marks.
- Relaxation: For reserved applicants, there is a 5% relaxation.
Patna University B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
Patna University will release the admit card for the B.Ed 2022 Admissions Test online on the 4th of August 2022. The admission card will be available at Patna University.ac.in, and you will need to check-in using your ID number and date of birth to get it.
It is necessary to obtain the admission card/hall ticket at the specified time. The admit card must be brought to the exam location because it serves as identification during the exam.
Patna University B.Ed 2022 Result
After passing the exam, candidates will be allowed to apply for admission to the course. Applicants will receive their results in July 2023. Check the results on the official website.
Patna University B.Ed 2022 Counseling
Qualified students are required to attend the counseling round in order to be admitted to Patna University’s B.Ed program. The candidate’s guaranteed marks will determine the candidate’s preference. The candidate who receives the most signs has a better chance of being admitted in the following session.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.