The Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) has organized the IASE Tripura B.Ed for individuals interested in pursuing a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree at the Institute of Advanced Studies in Education. Admission will be granted to applicants based on their eligibility requirements.
Applicants interested in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program can fill out the application form online by checking the authorized website.
Applicants will learn more about IASE Tripura B.Ed admission registration form dates, registration form, qualifications, and admission requirements from this post.
IASE Tripura B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Major information about major events and dates will be provided to applicants via the URL provided below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
IASE Tripura B.Ed 2022 Application form
The IASE Tripura B.Ed 2022 Registration Form will be made available in the first week of March 2022. The deadline for submitting the application is the fourth week of March 2022. Applicants have to go to the university portal to download the registration form and prospectus. Applicants must begin filling out the registration form as soon as they have checked the instructions in the booklet.
Applicants must input some required information in the registration form, such as personal details, academic details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and other details while submitting the registration form. Entrants must also provide scanned pictures of their photographs and signatures in the size and format specified on the university portal.
Application fee for IASE Tripura B.Ed 2022
- Payment for the registration fees can be made online.
- They can pay using a credit/debit card, net banking, or a challan.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation by email, and they must print the Acknowledgement Slip from their Email id.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must go to the Institute of Advanced Studies in Education’s official web page (https://iasetripura.com/).
- Applicants must choose the Notifications to link option on the online webpage.
- They should be asked to enter the information needed, such as their name, date of birth, and other facts, in the correct format as specified by the rules.
- Applicants must provide scanned copies of required papers such as pictures, signatures, and other documents in the format specified.
- Applicants must pay the application cost and complete the registration form.
- After submitting the registration form, candidates should take a hard copy of the form for future reference.
Document required for IASE Tripura B.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Academic copies from 12 classes onwards
- School/college leaving certificate
- College admit card
- Certificate for age verification
- Reservation certificates
- Recent passport size photographs
IASE Tripura B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the registration form for IASE Tripura B.Ed admission, applicants must check their eligibility requirements, which include academic records, examination data, and other prerequisites.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Eligibility: Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s or Postgraduate Degree Examination from a statutory university or an examination recognized as equivalent.
- Required Marks: They must have received a minimum of 50% in their graduation examination.
IASE Tripura B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The official authorities will post material regarding the examination pattern and course aimed at preparing for the entrance exam on the university’s official website for applicants.
IASE Tripura B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The official authorities will make the admission card or hall ticket available online. Applicants are encouraged to visit the university’s official website to obtain their admission cards. It is recommended that you get your Admit Card from the website. Applicants must also make many copies of their admission cards and keep them safe. It is a vital document that must be brought with you to the exam.
IASE Tripura B.Ed 2022 Result
Only the findings will be made available to applicants through internet means. Officials will make an official announcement of the results on the university portal.
Applicants have to go to the university’s official website and provide their roll number and birth date. They must employ specifics to validate the outcomes. It is possible to download the result and make a copy of it. Officials would admit candidates based on the results.
IASE Tripura B.Ed 2022 Merit List
The merit list will be published once the classes have been completed. Below you will find information on the merit list. The competent officials will make admission decisions for the applicants based on the merit list. Administrators will publish the merit list for all applicants on the university portal. In order to view the merit list, applicants must first visit the university’s official website.
IASE Tripura B.Ed 2022 Counselling
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must open the specific link and fill out the registration form during the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select the option along with their desired selections and have the options filled up during the counseling phase.
After the counseling phase, applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university portal. When the applicants have decided on a seat, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary documents and certificates.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.