The UPSMFAC (Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty) admits applicants to various government and private institutes for L.T/X-Ray/Pharmacy/Radiotherapy/Paramedical Courses of K.G.M.U Lucknow. Applicants should keep up to date by visiting the official website.
The official announcement has been published on the official website on 14th January 2022. To be admitted to offer courses at several government and private colleges, applicants must meet all of the eligibility requirements.
Applicants who seek to enroll in these programs must be eligible to apply for their desired program. Applicants will get full information about UPSMFAC entrance dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and admission process from this article.
UPSMFAC 2022 Merit List has been Released. Click Here to Check Merit List.
UPSMFAC 2022 Admission Brochure has been available. Click Here to Check Prospectus.
UPSMFAC 2022 Important Dates
In the table provided below, applicants will be able to view the UPSMFAC 2022 vital dates.
|Application Form Open from||14th January 2022|
|Submission date of application||31st January 2022|
|Application Correction||11th to 13th March 2022|
UPSMFAC 2022 Application form
The UPSMFAC 2022 registration form has been available on the UPSMFAC official website, www.upsmfac.org. Applicants will be eligible to fill out the UPSMFAC 2022 registration form on 14th January 2022. Candidates must complete the registration form and submit it by the deadline of January 24th, 2022.
Email ID, contact information, personal and academic information, and other information must be entered into the form. Following the completion of the form and uploading of the scanned images, the signature should be in JPG format (maximum size 300kb) as specified on the website.
Correction of Application Form
Application fee for UPSMFAC 2022
- The UPSMFAC registration fee for 2022 is Rs. 800 plus Rs.15 (Online Transaction Charges).
- Applicants who are filling out a registration form and want to pay the registration fee online can do so using a credit or debit card or net banking.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- First and foremost, go to UPSMFAC’s official website at http://www.upsmfac.org/.
- A link to the registration form can be found in the sidebar of the homepage. Only after the application forms are released will the link be visible.
- Go to the online registration notification link and click it.
- In the new tab, you’ll find the application form for the UPSMFAC courses.
- You must fill out the entire form with all of the relevant information.
- After you’ve completed the form, upload the scanned documents that the form requests.
- Submit the form by clicking the submit button.
- You will now be required to pay for the registration form. You can pay using a variety of online payment options.
- Print the registration form and payment receipt for future reference.
Document required for UPSMFAC 2022:
- High school Mark Sheet-colored
- Intermediate Marksheet-Colored
UPSMFAC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For admission, applicants must verify the following data about UPSMFAC 2022 Qualifying Criteria:
- Only Indian residents can apply.
- Applicants must have completed twelve classes (HSC level) from a recognized board to be considered.
- Applicants must pass the exam with mandatory topics of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Age requirement: As of December 31, 2022, the candidate must be at least 17 years old to apply.
UPSMFAC 2022 Merit List
The UPSMFAC Merit list will be online on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh State Medical College, and those applicants who will be qualified in Class 12th marks will be picked in the merit list. The merit list would be made available in PDF format. Applicants can look up their profiles in the merit list.
UPSMFAC 2022 Admission Procedure
The entrance processes of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty are listed below for applicants.
- Applicants can fill out the online application for their desired programs based on their Class 12th grade point average.
- Applicants will be placed on a merit list based on their grade point average and will be invited to participate in the counseling process.
- Applicants must send a demand draft for Rs 10,000/-, of which Rs 500/- is for counseling fees and Rs 10,000/- is for the training entrance fee.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.