The time limit to submit an application for the Agra University B.Ed 2021 program will be stretched until March 2021, with a late fee charged through the UP B.Ed JEE. The Agra University B.Ed Entrance Exam is administered by Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, which was previously known as Agra University. This exam is used to determine who will be admitted to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program.
Interested candidates and eligible candidates will be able to enroll in the Bachelor of Education program at Agra University based on their performance in the B.Ed Entrance Examination.
Applicants will learn about the Agra University B.Ed Entrance Examination application form dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and application form filling procedure from this article.
Agra University B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The schedule for the Agra University B.Ed Entrance Examination application form is available in the link below for applicants seeking admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
Agra University B.Ed 2022 Application form
The application form for the Agra University B.Ed Entrance Examination will be available online. Candidates will be able to access the application form on the authorized portal from February to March 2021. The information entered and submitted in the application form must be accurate and complete. The application form and late fee must be submitted by March 22, 2021. To upload in the application form, documents must be in the format specified.
Application fee for Agra University B.Ed 2022
- The application fee of INR 1000 (INR 700 for SC/ST) must be paid via credit/debit card or net banking.
- A demand draught (non-refundable) in the amount of INR 700 (for general/OBC) and INR 500 (for SC/ST) must be submitted in the name of “Finance Officer, Dr B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra.”
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, candidates must visit Agra University’s official website.
Aspirants must register by clicking on the registration link and filling out the required information.
- Aspirants will be given a login id and password to use to fill out the application form with all of their correct and complete information.
- Aspirants should have uploaded their scanned required documents, such as photographs and signatures, to the application form in the prescribed format.
- After filling out all of the required information, applicants should pay the application fee via the internet.
- After submitting the application form, candidates should print it out for future reference.
Document required for Agra University B.Ed 2022:
- Mobile Number inactive state.
- Alternate contact number
- Latest photo of candidate in JPEG format
- Aadhar card
- Academic Record
Agra University B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria:
- At the time of applying for the B.Ed. Entrance Test, candidates must have completed either a BA/B.Sc./B.Com./BCA/B.Sc. (Home Science)/BBM and/or a Master’s Degree in Commerce/Social Sciences/Humanities /Sciences (the relevant subject of Methodology) with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Applications are invited for admission to the B.Ed. ODL Program must have a minimum of 55 percent in their B.E/B. Tech. with Science/Math as being one of the subject areas, or an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates who belong to the SC/ST/BC/PH categories, on the other hand, must have scored at least 40% in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who have taken the qualifying exam for the final year exam (Bachelor or Higher Degree) are also eligible for the program. They must, however, submit the marks memo and pass the Certificate of Qualifying Exam at the time of Admission Counseling. They are not permitted to enter if this is not the case.
Agra University B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode: Offline mode
- Exam Time: The exam will take 3 hours to complete (180 minutes).
- Question types: The exam will be conducted in an Objective Type Format.
- Several inquiries: There will be 100 questions on the exam paper.
- Number of Marks: The total number of marks available in this test is 200.
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer, each question receives two points.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 0.75 points will be subtracted.
- Number of Papers: There are only two papers in the entrance exam.
Agra University B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus should be familiar to those who are looking to take the exam. The website address is listed below.
Agra University B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
In July 2021, the Agra University B.Ed 2021 Admit Card was released. Candidates should obtain their Hall Tickets from the University’s official website, www.braouonline.in. Two days prior to the Entrance Examination, hall tickets will be available on the University website.
Agra University B.Ed 2022 Result
The Agra University B.ed 2021 Result was released on August 2021. Only the results have been made available to the candidates via web-based methods. Officials will make an official announcement of the results on the official web page. Aspirants also should enter their roll number and registration number on the university’s official website.
They are required to check the results using specifics. It’s a good idea to save the result and make a copy of it. Officials will grant admission to aspirants based on the results.
Agra University B.Ed 2022 Counselling
Those few who rank better or equal to the cut-off marks will be allowed to be invited to the counseling session. During the counseling session, officials verify the students’ papers, and one seat is assigned to them and in the curriculum of their choice. Aspirants must open the specific link and complete the online application form in order to participate throughout the counseling round.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.