Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) provides undergrad, postgrad, incorporated, and doctoral programs in the fields of Arts, Commerce, Science, Education, Management Studies, Rural Studies, Engineering & Technology, Medicine, Law, and newly formed Computer Science, Homeopathy, and Architecture departments.
Applicants with expertise and a Diploma in General Nursing will be chosen for the Post Basic B.Sc (N) program. By accessing the official website, students can fill out the Application Form for all of the courses made available by VNSGU.
Students wishing to enroll in Nursing programs at VNSGU must complete the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Nursing Admission 2022 Registration Form. In this article, we will look at how to fill out the VNSGU Nursing Admission 2022 Registration Form, as well as the qualification conditions, key dates, and document needs.
VNSGU Nursing Admission 2022 Important Dates
The VNSGU Nursing Admission 2022 Important Dates are shown below. The page below contains information on the Important Dates.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of Application||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
VNSGU Nursing Admission 2022 Application form
The VNSGU Nursing Entrance 2022 Registration Form for 2022 will be available soon. The Registration Form can be filled out till the date of 2022 is announced. The Registration Form will be made available to students available on the internet.
Students are advised that there are no other options for completing the Registration Form, such as offline mode. Applicants must provide recent images when completing the VNSGU, Nursing Admission 2022 Registration Form.
Applicants must register with an email address and a mobile phone number in order to get updates via email and mobile. Applicants must ensure that they complete all of the required details when filling out the Application Form.
- For UG Programs: Rs. 200/-
- For PG Programs: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Through online mode.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- First, go to the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Nursing Admission 2022 official website.
- Click on Applicant login, followed by Register.
- Enter a valid email address, name, and phone number.
- Register the user, and you will receive the details on your mobile number/email address so you do not miss any changes.
- Log in using the above-mentioned link and a valid login name and password.
- Then you must go to the application form.
- Then, to avoid rejection from the university, complete the form with the right information.
- After filling out the form, the student must upload a photo to the application form.
- After completing all of the processes, the student must upload all of the documents listed above to the Institution.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
VNSGU Nursing Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If students do not meet all of the VNSGU Nursing Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria, their VNSGU Nursing Admission 2022 Registration form will be rejected.
- Only applicants who are Indian citizens are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Admission to VNSGU Nursing Entrance courses is open to both men and women.
- Applicants must have completed the HSC sciences portion and a B.Sc. Nursing from a registered board.
- Applicants must have passed the entrance test with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as required topics.
- Applicants are responsible for the colleges and their cut-offs for the update.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2022.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The official authorities will post material regarding the examination pattern and course aimed at preparing for the admissions test on the university portal for applicants.
VNSGU Nursing Admission 2022 Admit Card
The official authorities will make the admission card or hall ticket available online. To obtain an admit card, applicants should visit the university’s official website.
It is advised to obtain the Admit Card from the website. Applicants must also make many copies of their admission card and keep them safe. It is a vital document that must be presented to an exam.
VNSGU Nursing Admission 2022 Result
Only the results would be made available to applicants via internet means. Officials will release the results on the university portal. Applicants must go to the university portal and enter their roll number and date of birth.
They must employ specifics to validate the outcomes. It is possible to download the result and make a copy of it. Officials would admit applicants based on the results.
VNSGU Nursing Admission 2022 Counseling
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must open the specific link and fill out the registration form during the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select the option along with their preferred selections and have the options filled up during the counseling phase.
After the counseling phase, applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website. When the applicants’ seats are assigned, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary documents and certificates.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.