The Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) was held to give admission to applicants for the Bachelor of Education program at Aliah University. This test is done once a year. Applicants will be admitted based on their eligibility requirements.
Those who are interested in and qualify for admission to Aliah University’s associated colleges’ B.Ed programs can apply for a test by filling out a registration form online.
Applicants will get complete information about Aliah University B.Ed Admission dates, registration form filling procedure, and eligibility requirements on this page.
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
If they intend to apply, applicants should review the Aliah University B.Ed key timetable. Please see the link below for key dates.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for Submit the Application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2023 Application form
Applicants who want to enroll in Aliah University’s associated colleges’ Bachelor of Education programs can apply for the Aliah University Admission Test by filling out the registration form and meeting the qualifying conditions.
Admission to Aliah University’s B.Ed program has been available online. The application form will be available for candidates from the third week of May to the third week of June. All applicants must read the guidelines attentively before filling out the registration form.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Applicants must complete the registration form with all of their correct and complete information. Applicants can only fill out and submit the registration form according to the schedule.
Application fee for Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2023
Payment of the Rs.400 registration fee can be made via the internet.
Digital Banking, Credit cards, and Debit Card are all options for making online transactions.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must visit Aliah University’s official website (https://www.aliah.ac.in/).
- After reaching the official website, applicants must go to the log section and fill out the necessary information.
- Applicants must fill in all relevant fields in the application form with the correct information.
- Applicants must pay the application fee after filling out all of the relevant details in the registration form.
- Applicants will be given a unique application id with which to communicate.
- In the registration form, applicants must attach digital copies of their passport-size photographs.
- After all, applicants must complete the registration form and print it for future reference.
Document required for Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2023:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form, as this is required to be informed of their eligibility. Details on the eligibility criteria are listed below.
- Assigned applicants do not have an age limit, although fresher applicants should not be older than 35 years old as of July 1, 2023.
- Country of origin: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Qualifications: Applicants must have completed a three-year honors degree, a two-year master’s degree, or a five-year integrated master’s degree in the relevant discipline.
- Required Qualifications: Applicants must have received at least 50% in their diploma, master’s degree, or integrated master’s degree.
- Applicants in the Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category would be granted a 5-year extension.
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2023 Exam Pattern
- Exam time: 60 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple-choice questions are the most common type of question (MCQ)
- Number of Questions: There are 60 questions in all.
- Sections: The paper is divided into four sections.
- Marking Scheme: – 0.25 points for each erroneous response, +1 point for each correct response.
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2023 Result
Following the admissions test, the result for the Aliah University Admissions Test for entrance to the B.Ed. the course will be posted on the authorized website.
By login onto the applicant portal site and entering the required credentials, such as their Registration Details or Roll Number, applicants will be able to view their related results.
Applicants will learn their score and ranking in the relevant entrance exam on the B.Ed. scorecard. It is advised that applicants have a printout of their scorecard with them at all times.
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2023 Counseling
The organizing body will assist with the E-counselling procedure, which will enable the applicant to select the curriculum of their preference. Applicants are advised that they are not required to attend the university in person. All they have to do now is log in with their Registration ID and Date of Birth to finish the procedure online.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.