The Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) was held to give admission to applicants for the Bachelor of Education program at Aliah University. This test is done once a year. Applicants will be admitted based on their eligibility requirements.
Those who are interested in and qualify for admission to Aliah University’s associated colleges’ B.Ed programs can apply for a test by filling out a registration form online.
Applicants will get complete information about Aliah University B.Ed Admission dates, registration form filling procedure, and eligibility requirements in this page.
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2022 Important Dates
If they intend to apply, applicants should review the Aliah University B.Ed key timetable. Please see the link below for key dates.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2022 Application form
Applicants who want to enroll in Aliah University’s associated colleges’ Bachelor of Education programs can apply for the Aliah University Admission Test by filling out the registration form and meeting the qualifying conditions.
Admission to Aliah University’s B.Ed program will be available online. The application form will be available for candidates from the third week of May to the third week of June. All applicants must read the guidelines attentively before filling out the registration form.
Applicants must complete the registration form with all of their correct and complete information. Applicants can only fill out and submit the registration form according to the schedule.
Application fee for Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2022
Payment of the Rs.400 registration fees can be made via the internet.
Digital Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card are all options for making an online transaction.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must visit Aliah University’s official website (https://www.aliah.ac.in/).
- After reaching the official website, applicants must go to the log section and fill out the necessary information.
- Applicants must fill in all relevant fields in the application form with the correct information.
- Applicants must pay the application fee after filling out all of the relevant details in the registration form.
- Applicants will be given a unique application id with which to communicate.
- In the registration form, applicants must attach digital copies of their passport size photograph.
- After all, applicants must complete the registration form and print it for future reference.
Document required for Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form, as this is required to be informed of their eligibility. Details on the eligibility criteria are listed below.
- Assigned applicants do not have an age limit, although fresher applicants should not be older than 35 years old as of July 1, 2022.
- Country of origin: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Qualifications: Applicants must have completed a three-year honors degree, a two-year master’s degree, or a five-year integrated master’s degree in the relevant discipline.
- Required Qualifications: Applicants must have received at least 50% in their diploma, master’s degree, or integrated master’s degree.
- Applicants in the Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category would be granted a 5-year extension.
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam time: 60 minutes
- Types of Question: Multiple-choice questions are the most common type of question (MCQ)
- Number of Questions: There are 60 questions in all.
- Sections: The paper is divided into four sections.
- Marking Scheme: – 0.25 point for each erroneous response, +1 point for each correct response.
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2022 Result
Following the admissions test, the result for the Aliah University Admissions Test for entrance to the B.Ed. the course will be posted on the authorized website.
By login onto the applicant portal site and entering the required credentials, such as their Registration Details or Roll Number, applicants will be able to view their related results.
Applicants will learn their score and ranking in the relevant entrance exam on the B.Ed. scorecard. It is advised that applicants have a printout of their scorecard with them at all times.
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2022 Counseling
The organizing body will assist the E-counselling procedure, which will enable the applicant to select the curriculum of their preference. Applicants are advised that they are not required to attend the university in person. All they have to do now is log in with their Registration ID and Date of Birth to finish the procedure online.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.