Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is a leaseholder Primarily Located in Aligarh, India. Aligarh Muslim University Bachelors in Education (AMU B.Ed) is the name of the exam, which is administered by Aligarh University. The AMU B.Ed paper is divided into four sections: reasoning, general English, teaching aptitude, and current educational affairs. All of the questions are multiple-choice. The exam will last two hours and will be worth 100 points.
Candidates who are eligible and interested are encouraged to apply only after reading all of the instructions on the official website. In this post, we’ll go over everything you need to know about AMU B.Ed 2022, including the registration form, fees, key events, entry requirements, exam pattern, exam syllabus, hall ticket, result, and counseling.
AMU B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The vital information about the significant events and dates will be provided for the applicants in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
AMU B.Ed 2022 Application form
The AMU B.Ed Form has been a problem on the university portal. The deadline for registering and filling out the AMU B.Ed Registration Form will be in June 2022. Candidates must go to the university’s official website (https://www.amucontrollerexams.com/) and download the Registration Form and prospectus.
As soon as aspirants have read the instructions in the brochure, they should begin filling out the Registration Form. Aspirants must enter some necessary details in the Registration Form, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Application fee for AMU B.Ed 2022
- Because payment of the registration fees is an important part of the application process, applicants are reminded to pay the fee by the fourth week of February 2022.
- The important details of the registration fees will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university’s official website for applicants.
- General/OBC Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST Rs. 450/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- After ensuring their eligibility for the program, aspirants can go to the official website.
- The next step is for them to click on the desired program’s online application link.
- When candidates click on the apply link, they must fill out the educational information requested.
- Following the educational information, aspirants fill out personal details such as their name, date of birth, and address, among other things.
- Following the completion of the registration form, applicants must pay the application fees using a variety of methods.
- The aspirants can then take two printouts of the completed form, sign it at the designated location, and submit it, keeping one copy for future reference.
Document required for AMU B.Ed 2022:
- 10th and 12th marksheets
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
AMU B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are qualified for the AMU B.Ed Admissions 2022 Common Entrance Test must meet the following requirements:
- Aspirants must have passed the 10th/ Matriculation exam as well as the ITT course from a recognized board/institution.
- There is an age restriction for the B.ed program, with the candidate’s maximum age limit being 27 years as of July 1, 2020.
- Aspirants must have a minimum of 50% in their B.A., B.Sc., B. Com., B.Th., and the subject concerned, as well as a Master’s Degree in Science, Social Sciences, or Humanities.
AMU B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must ensure that they are familiar with the UPRTOU B.Ed. 2022 Exam Pattern before taking the exam. Applicants will have a rough idea of the exam paper if they are familiar with the examination pattern. Otherwise, it will have a significant impact on their grade.
The Entrance Exam will be a Pen and Paper-based objective test with a total of 100 questions to be answered in 180 minutes. OMR-based records will be used to answer the questions.
AMU B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
Candidates who plan to take the exam should familiarise themselves with the syllabus. The relevant link is provided below.
AMU B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for the AMU B.Ed 2022 program is now available. At the time of the admission test, the candidate will be required to bring a second photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet. The admit card or hall ticket has been made available to the public through the internet by the respective authority. Applicants should go to the university’s official website to obtain a hall ticket.
AMU B.Ed 2022 Result
If a candidate does not receive his or her results on time, the university will not be held liable. The candidates nominated for admission will not receive any discrete notification letters. Officials will announce the results on the university’s official website. They are required to check the results using specifics. It’s a good idea to save the result and make a copy of it. Officials will grant admission to aspirants based on the results.
AMU B.Ed 2022 Counselling
Without fail, report to the venue on the specified date and time. Produce the original Marksheets/Certificates, as well as a report of the previous examination’s results, including the required percentage of marks, at the time of admission broadcasting. Applicants must open the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their desired options and have the choices filled out during the counseling round.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.