The university currently offers a diverse range of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programmes in fields such as arts, science, commerce, law, vocation, and computer science. The University of Lucknow is hosting the Allahabad University B.Ed 2022 exam. Every year, Allahabad University conducts an entrance exam for candidates interested in pursuing a B.Ed from one of its affiliated colleges. Only online applications are accepted for the entrance exam.
The Allahabad University Entrance Test will be held to provide admission to various courses, while the UnderGraduate Admission Test will be held to provide admission to B.Ed.
Information about Allahabad University’s B.Ed Admission 2022 is provided in this article, including the registration form, eligibility requirements, exam dates, and how to apply.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
In the link provided below, candidates will be able to view the important dates for Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2022.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
Allahabad University B.Ed 2022 Application form
The deadline to submit an application is March 2022. Before proceeding to the Registration Form, applicants must have a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, and other relevant documentation on hand. Name, age, faith, categories, father’s name, address, academic qualification, and other information would be included on the Registration Form.
The information should be filled out carefully because once the applicant submits the form, he or she will not be able to edit the information. Aspirants must pay the required application fee, or their applications will be denied immediately. Aspirants should take a printout of their completed Application Form and save it for future reference.
The application fee for the exam is Rs. 1500/- for general and OBC applicants. Those who fall into the SC/ST/PH category must pay Rs. 750/-. The fee will not be refunded under any current circumstances. You can pay with a credit card, net banking, or debit card transactions.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates can get the registration form and information prospectus for the Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2022 entrance exam on the official website www.allduniv.ac.in.
- To apply for admission, candidates must meet all of the requirements of the Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2022 entrance exam.
- After logging in, candidates must fill out all required information, including their full name, date of birth, category, gender, domicile, qualification aptitude test details, marks obtained, mobile number, correspondence address, and permanent residence, among others.
- Provide the following documents: SSC and HSC mark sheets and certificates, mark sheets for graduation certificates, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, and so on.
- UGAT admit card
- Recent passport size photo(s)
- Caste and category certificate.
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- NCC ‘B/C’ Certificate
Allahabad University B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following details about Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2022 Entry Requirements must be checked by applicants:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, Social Science, Humanities, or any other equivalent exam from a recognised university with at least a 55 per cent aggregate.
- Admission to the University of Allahabad’s Teacher Education Institutions will be based on the seats approved by the N. R. C. of the N. C. T. E.
Students who have been expelled from the university for two years or more are ineligible to apply for the programme.
- Due to the non-availability of aspirants in unreserved categories, vacant seats may be adjusted, and vice versa.
- Candidates who fall into the reserved category are only eligible for admission if they have indicated the reserved category on the application form and have presented a valid document in this regard at the time of admission.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates taking the B.Ed entrance exam should be familiar with the exam format. The following is the exam pattern for the Allahabad University B.Ed Admission Entrance Test 2022:
- The exam will take place entirely online.
- Time allotted for the exam: 2 hours Type of questions: multiple choice
- There are 150 questions total.
- +2 marks for questions/marks/marks/marks/marks/marks/marks
- 300 points in total
Allahabad University B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
Students who are taking the examination should be aware of the examination’s syllabus. For more information, also see the link further below.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
On the official website, admit cards for the B.ed entrance exam 2022 will be available. Applicants will be able to download their admit cards after logging in. To obtain the admit card, applicants must first enter their application ID and password. Applicants must take a printout of their to admit card and save it to their computer for future use. The entrance test admits card contains information such as the candidate’s roll number and exam details. At the exam centre, candidates must bring a hard copy of their admit card as well as the supporting documentation.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2022 Result
The University of Allahabad will publish the results of the B.ed entrance exam on its official website. Because the results will be released in pdf format, applicants will not need any login credentials to download them. The candidate’s rank will be determined based on the outcome. Only those applicants who achieve the minimum qualifying marks or higher will be declared qualified.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2022 Counselling
Only those aspirants whose names are listed on the merit list will be permitted to attend the counselling session. During the counselling process, candidates will be asked to choose which colleges they want to attend.
The seats will be assigned strictly on the basis of the candidates’ entrance exam scores and the choices made during the counselling process. At the time of counselling, it is also necessary to have the original documents verified. As a result, all potential candidates must bring their original documents to the counselling session.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.