Kariakudi’s Alagappa University was founded in 1985 with the goal of encouraging research and development in various fields of study. The university has received an ‘A’ grade from NAAC and has established itself as a center of advanced learning in Tamilnadu. In addition to traditional degree programs, the university offers distance learning options in over 56 undergraduate and graduate programs.
Alagappa University is a Tamil Nadu public university located in Karaikudi. Padma Bhushan Vallal Dr.R M Alagappa Chettiar founded the university. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the arts, sciences, commerce, agriculture, technology, and other disciplines. Admission to the university is based on the Admission Test or Academic Scorecard.
Candidates may be required to take entrance exams in order to be considered for B.Ed. admission. The candidate must complete this course within five years of enrollment, or else their enrollment will be automatically terminated. This course will necessitate instruction at the appropriate level.
Alagappa University B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
For the applicants, the important information regarding the important events and dates has been specified in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2023|
|Last date for submitting the Application form||4th week of July 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||4th week of July 2023|
|Edit date for Online Application Form||4th week of August 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of August 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2023|
Alagappa University B.Ed 2023 Application form
The application form for Alagappa University’s B.Ed 2023 program will be released in April 2022 through the official website (https://alagappauniversity.ac.in/). An application must be submitted by June 2023. To obtain the Application Form by mail, the applicant needed to send a requisition letter along with a demand draught to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi 630003. In addition, candidates can obtain the Application Form by visiting the official website. Candidates must provide information such as their name, date of birth, gender, phone number, email address, qualifying exam details, and so on in the Application Form.
Application fee for Alagappa University B.Ed 2023
For candidates’ convenience, the following information on the application fee is provided:
- Because paying the application fee is such an important part of the application process, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- For B.Ed admission, the application and prospectus fee will be Rs. 500/-.
Fees are not refunded under any circumstances once they have been paid.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- First and foremost, apply for affirmation both online and offline.
Competitors should go to the college’s official website to apply for the application structure.
- You stamp your scholarly stamps in the fine print of the application structure.
In the provided arrangement, you must transfer your signature, photos, and left thumb impression.
- Before the deadline, submit the application fee. After the accommodation application structure has been completed, take a print of it for future reference.
Alagappa University B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the requirements for Alagappa University Distance B.Ed Admission:
- Candidates who must have passed the NCTE-recognized Teacher Education Programme in face-to-face mode and are currently employed as in-service teachers in any government-recognized school in the state of Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be employed as a teacher in a government-approved school in Tamil Nadu at the time of application.
- Candidates must have successfully completed a recognized university’s 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of examination in the disciplines.
- English/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Applied Physics/ Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Zoology/ Botany/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Science/ History/ Geography/ Adapted Geography/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology
- Candidates in Economics, Commerce, and Home Science should have studied the same subjects at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- For OC candidates, a minimum of 55 percent, 45 percent for BC candidates, 43 percent for MBC candidates, and 40 percent for SC/ ST candidates are required.
Alagappa University B.Ed 2023 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The official authorities will post information about the paper pattern and syllabus aimed at preparing for the entrance exam on the university’s official website for applicants.
Alagappa University B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
In order to display for the entrance exam, applicants must first download their admission card. In order to take the entrance exam, candidates must first download their admission cards. On the university’s website, the admit card for the Alagappa University B.Ed entrance exam will be available. Important information about the candidates and the exam would be missing from the admit card (center and the schedule).
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available to the public through the internet by the respective authority. In order to obtain an admit card, hopefuls should visit the university’s official website.
Alagappa University B.Ed 2023 Result
Aspirants will only be able to access the results through online means. The results will be announced on the university’s official website by officials. Aspirants must go to the university’s official website and enter their roll number and date of birth. They are required to check the results using specifics. It’s a good idea to save the result and make a copy of it. Officials will grant admission to aspirants based on the results.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.