The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) organizes the ASRB NET (National Eligibility Test), which is used to assess candidates’ qualifications for the position of Lecturers / Assistant Professors. Applicants who wish and are eligible for this position may appear in this examination based on their qualifications.
This position will be offered to applicants at various State Agricultural Universities and other Agricultural Universities based on their performance in this eligibility test. Every year, a large number of applicants take this exam.
Applicants will find more information on the ASRB NET Application Form important dates, qualifications, and application form filling procedures in this article.
ASRB NET 2022 Important Dates
The important dates of the ASRB NET Registration Form have been listed in the link below for applicants to evaluate.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
ASRB NET 2022 Application form
The ASRB NET Registration Form is available from April 2022 to the 10th of May 2022, and candidates who wish to become Lecturer / Assistant Professor in State Agricultural Universities (SAU) and other Agricultural Universities can apply for this examination by filling out the Registration Form and following the procedure outlined below.
Applicants must first visit the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board’s official website. Applicants must carefully read the instructions and enter their registration information in the required fields. After submitting login information, applicants must fill out the Application Form with all of their correct and complete information.
Application fee for ASRB NET 2022
- The fee for general applicants is Rs 1000.
- OBCs must pay Rs 500.
- SC/ST/Divyang/Women must pay Rs 250.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must have registered after visiting the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board’s official website (http://www.asrb.org.in/).
- Applicants must carefully read the instructions before entering their registration information in the required field.
- Applicants will receive a registration number and password after submitting these details.
- Applicants can fill out the application form using the registration number and password by providing personal information such as the candidate’s name, parent’s name, gender, address, mobile number, and email address.
- After filling out all of the required information in the application form, applicants must upload scanned documents such as photographs and signatures in the prescribed format.
- Applicants must make the payment and complete the application form. They must also take a printout for future reference.
Document required for ASRB NET 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
ASRB NET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Before beginning to fill out the online application form on the website, candidates must ensure their ICAR NET 2022 eligibility. The following are some points about ICAR eligibility criteria:
- For admission, candidates must be 21 years old as of July 1, 2020.
- To apply for the entrance examination, there is no age requirement.
- For the exam, applicants must be of one of the following nationalities:
Citizenship of Indians
- Nepalese citizen with Bhutanese nationality
- The individual is of Indian origin but currently resides in Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and Eastern African countries including Kenya, Uganda, the United
- Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
- Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, and planned to stay permanently.
Qualifications in Education:
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree or an equivalent degree with a specialization in the relevant course.
- Applicants must complete their qualifications on or before the online application form’s closing date.
ASRB NET 2022 Exam Pattern
- The preliminary exam consists of 150 multiple-choice questions on a computer-based online platform.
- Applicants must select the correct option from the options provided.
- The prelims exam lasts two hours in total.
ASRB NET 2022 Syllabus
The ASRB NET Exam is given in a variety of disciplines. Applicants can also find more information about the syllabus on the ASRB’s official website.
ASRB NET 2022 Admit Card
ASRB NET Hall Ticket 2022: The admit card is officially known as an Admission Certificate. The ICAR ASRB NET 2022 Hall Ticket will be available online at asrb.org.in, the ASRB’s official website. The admit card will be made available 10 – 15 days prior to the exam. It is necessary to enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth in order to download it.
- The admit card is a necessary document to bring into the examination hall.
- However, in addition to it, candidates must bring one photo ID and two photographs.
- Voter Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/License/PAN Driver’s Card are all acceptable forms of photo identification.
- Candidates must ensure that the information on their ASRB NET 2022 admit card is correct. If a student is issued multiple admit cards for any reason, they should only consider one and notify the ASRB of the dual issuance.
ASRB NET 2022 Result
On the specified date, candidates can access their ASRB NET 2022 results via the official website. The date of the declaration of results will be posted on the authority’s website shortly. The following is some information about the ICAR result:
- The outcome has been announced on the ASRB website.
- Applicants must download the result, which is in the form of a PDF containing the information of the qualifying candidates.
- Applicants must obtain the minimum required marks in order to be admitted.
- The ASRB NET certificate will be issued to those candidates who pass the entrance exam.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.