The Patna University M.Ed 2022 Entrance Test is administered by Patna University to applicants seeking admission to the Master of Education (M.Ed) program. Students who desire to enter into Patna colleges for M.Ed courses can apply for this test.
Applicants can apply for this test by filling out an online application form and visiting the official website on the dates and times specified by the authority. Every year, a large number of candidates take this exam.
Applicants will find complete information about Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test essential dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and application method in this material.
Patna University M.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Important dates for the Patna University M.Ed Admissions Test are shown in the link below for applicants who intend to apply for this exam.
|Date of Received of application form from the university||April 2022|
|Last date for receiving the application form from the university||June 2022|
|Last date for submission of applications in the university by post||June 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||August 2022|
|Date of Release of Answer key for entrance exam||August 2022|
|Last date for students to file objections in question||–|
|Exam result date||August 2022|
|First Counseling Date||To be Announced|
Patna University M.Ed 2022 Application form
Applicants seeking admission to the Master of Education course in Patna colleges can apply in the Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test, and in order to do so, they must check the details listed below. Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test Registration Form will be released online.
The registration form will be available on the official website until the fourth week of September 2022. Applicants should attentively read the guidelines before filling out the registration form.
In the application form, all details must be filled in correctly and completely. Applicants must carry uploading documentation to upload in a defined manner while filling out the application form. A printout of the submitted application form is required for future usage.
Application fee for Patna University M.Ed 2022
- Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test Registration Fee is Rs.1000/– and maybe paid offline.
- After filling out and confirming all of the details on the registration form, applicants can submit the registration fee to the Department of Education, Patna University, either by rapid post or in person, before the deadline.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- First and foremost, candidates must visit Patna University’s official website.
- Candidates can fill out the application form for this test using the login information they received after registering.
- Following that, applicants must complete all of the essential elements in the application form, such as personal information, communication information, and academic background.
- In the needed field, candidates must upload their mark sheet, applicable certificate, passport-sized coloured photograph, and signature.
- All of the information, notably the contact information, must be correct in order to be notified about the next admissions process.
- The application cost must then be paid offline by the applicant.
- Applicants must submit the application form, along with the requisite documentation, to the relevant department in person or by mail.
- After submitting the registration form, applicants must print it for future reference.
Document required for Patna University M.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Patna University M.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who intend to apply for the Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test should review the qualifying criteria listed below.
- Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions in this test.
- Nationality: Applicants must be of Indian descent.
- To be able to get admission, applicants must have finished their equivalent grades in B.Ed. B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. B.El.Ed. D.El.Ed/D.Ed with qualified marks.
- Required Marks: Applicants must have a minimum of 50 percent or an equivalent grade from a recognized board.
- Applicants who are taking the qualifying exams can also apply, but they must submit their results to the university at least seven days before the test results are released, as required by Patna University.
Patna University M.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- The nature of the admission exam is as follows: Questions of an objective nature
- The total count of questions is 100.
- The exam lasts 1 hour and 40 minutes (100 Minutes)
- Negative Marking: There must be at least one negative mark. For each erroneous response, one mark is deducted. For example, if the number of erroneous responses is 20, six marks will be deducted from the applicant’s overall score.
- Question Types: The questions in the admission exam would be based on the core paper of Patna University’s two-year B.Ed. program.
Patna University M.Ed 2022 Admit Card
Applicants who submit the Registration Form on time will be able to download and view the admission card. Applicants can access their admit cards by entering their login information.
Students must maintain their invite card with them at all times because it contains important exam data. No applicants will be allowed to appear for the test if they do not have their hall ticket, so applicants should bring a physical copy of their admit card with them on the day of the exam.
Patna University M.Ed 2022 Result
The outcome will be posted on the university portal, patnauniversity.ac.in. The direct link to the result can also be found in the Quick Links section of the “Result” page. The outcome will be presented in PDF format. The merit list will be generated based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination.
Following the announcement of the results, applicants will learn whether or not they are qualified for the continuing admission process. Eligible candidates must present the necessary documentation at the time of admission. Candidates must keep a copy of their results because they will be needed in the admissions process.
Patna University M.Ed 2022 Selection Procedure
Applicants may be chosen based on merit, which means that candidates’ marks in the admission examination are assured.
If they pass the entrance exams, candidates are required to participate in the subsequent admissions procedure. Because there will be negative scores on the entrance exam, it is essential that candidates answer the questions carefully.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.