It is held on a national scale once a year. The Department of Biotechnology candidates can apply from Indian citizens for DBT-Junior Research Fellowships to pursue research in frontier areas of Biotechnology and Life Sciences.
Candidates interested in pursuing a career in biotechnology research can apply online. The Biotechnology Eligibility Criteria online exam will be used to select candidates for DBT JRF. (BET). The Biotech Consortium India Limited currently manages the BET exam (BCIL). This post contains all of the necessary information about the DBT JRF 2023 selection process.
Two lists have been published based on DBT JRF 2023, namely Category I and II. Candidates who have completed their post-graduation or B.Tech in any discipline of biotechnology with a minimum of 50% marks is eligible to sit for the exam. Candidates can read the full article for more information on exam patterns, eligibility criteria, syllabi, and so on.
DBT JRF 2023 Important Dates
The exam date is the same, but the exam time will vary. Check out the DBT JRF 2023 important dates link below.
|Release Date of Online Application Form||March 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||March 2023|
|Correction Window will start from||1st week of August 2023|
|Availability of the Hall Ticket||1st week of August 2023|
|Entrance Exam Date||April 2023|
|Display of question paper and answer key on the website||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date of Objection for Answer Key||3rd week of August 2023|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of August 2023|
DBT JRF 2023 Application form
All enrolled candidates for the Graduate Aptitude Test- Biotechnology (GAT-B)/ Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) – 2023 can make changes to their applications via the official website. Previously, the National Testing Agency (NTA) made the DBT-JRF 2023 application form available on the website dbt.nta.ac.in. DBT JRF registration was open from the 1st week of July to the 4th week of July 2023.
Click Here to Apply Online.
The direct link to apply for the DBT’s Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) 2023 is provided below. Before applying, candidates should carefully read all instructions. Continue reading to learn more about the DBT JRF Application Form 2023, including how to apply, fees, and other information.
Candidates can view the DBT JRF 2023 application fee amounts by category in the table below.
Category Application Fee
- General Rs 1200
- OBC Rs 1200
- SC/ST Rs 600
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- Using any compatible internet browser, navigate to dbt.nta.ac.in.
- Click on BET 2023 New Registration on the homepage.
- Now, click on New Registration and Proceed to complete your online registration.
- Fill out the registration form with your name, parent’s name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, and so on, and then click Submit. The Application Number is generated upon successful registration.
- To access the DBT JRF Application Form 2023, enter the Application Number and Password.
- Fill the application form with all of the required information.
- Upload scanned images of your photograph, signature, PWD certificate, Category certificate, and so on, by the specifications.
- Make your application fee payment online.
- Candidates must now ensure that all information is correct before submitting their applications. After submitting the application form, a printout of the form is required for future reference.
- 12th Grade mark sheet
- 10th Grade mark sheet
- Certificate of Birth Date
- Signature scanned
- Passport-size photograph
- Certificate of Category (if admission is through SC/ST/OBC)
- Certificate of the Most Recent Qualifying Marks
- PwD Credentials
DBT JRF 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the minimum eligibility criteria before applying for DBT JRF 2023. The DBT JRF eligibility criteria are discussed in detail below.
- To apply for GAT-B, candidates must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. (Each institute has a different educational requirement.) As a result, students should refer to Annexure II of the notification for more information on the detailed eligibility criteria).
- Candidates who are taking the final exam may also apply.
- Candidates with Bachelor (B.E./ B.Tech.) and Masters degrees (M.Sc./M.Tech./M.VSc./Integrated M.Sc./ M.Tech.) in any discipline of Biotechnology, Life Sciences, or other allied areas of Biology are eligible to apply for DBT JRF.
- Those who have enrolled in M.Sc./M.Tech./M.VSc./M.Sc.(Agri) programs supported by the DBT Post Graduate Teaching Programme are also eligible to apply.
- The maximum age is 28 years.
DBT JRF 2023 Exam Pattern
Aspirants should begin their preparation for the GAT-Bad BET with the DBT JRF exam pattern. It will give them an idea of the types of questions that will be asked in the respective exam.
- Exam Mode: – CBT exam
- The most common type of question is a multiple-choice question (MCQ).
- The total number of questions is 160.
- Total marks – 240 points
- The language of the paper is English.
- Negative evaluation –
- Section A – 0.5 points
- Section B- 01 points
DBT JRF 2023 Syllabus
Aspirants should begin their preparation for GAT-B and BET with the DBT JRF exam syllabus.
Click Here to Download the Official Syllabus.
DBT JRF 2023 Admit Card
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements will be issued a DBT JRF admit card. They can obtain the DBT JRF admit card 2023 by visiting the NTA website or the DBT website, dbt.nta.ac.in. Candidates must appear for the exam at the designated exam center on the specified date and time. Read all of the instructions on it carefully and follow them while taking the exam. If candidates are unable to download the admit card from the website, they should contact the helpline or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DBT JRF 2023 Result
The GAT-B 2023 and BET 2023 results will be released based on the final answer keys. DBT JRF results can be viewed online at dbt.nta.ac.in. Along with the results, the NTA made the DBT JRF scorecard available on the website via a login. In the offline mode, no scorecards are sent to the candidates.
Candidates will be chosen based on the admission criteria, eligibility, rank in the merit list, medical fitness, document verification, and any other criteria determined by the institutes/universities.
DBT JRF 2023 Merit List
Along with the announcement of the DBT JRF Result, the National Testing Agency publishes the DBT JRF Cut Offs for both Categories of Merit Lists. Cut Offs are only published in the result PDF. Candidates can view the most recent NTA cut-offs for the DBT JRF exam here. The DBT JRF Result is published by the NTA in the form of a Merit List (Category I & II). Furthermore, the Agency makes available individual candidates’ Score Cards via candidate login.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.