The deadline for submitting Goa SET 2022 application forms has been extended until June 25, 2022, with a late charge. The Goa SET Examination was held by the Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) to recruit candidates for the position of assistant professor in a university or affiliated school. Candidates who want to work as professors in the state’s various affiliated schools can apply for the Goa SET exam through the internet by visiting the official website.
Candidates who intend to enroll in courses offered at Symbiosis International University’s various campuses must take the SET Exam for the course they wish to enroll in. Candidates should go to the SET Exam’s official website and register for the proper exam.
Following the Exam, candidates will receive counseling and, based on their performance in the SET Exam and subsequent phases of the selection process will be given admission into a course of their choosing. Before applying for the SET Exam, candidates should make sure they meet the SET Eligibility requirements. Applicants can learn more about the SET Exam by reading the sections below.
Goa SET 2022 Important Dates
Exam dates are extremely important to consider before taking the SET 2022 exam. Applicants who will be taking the SET 2022 exam should be extremely vigilant regarding occurrences surrounding exam dates.
|Application Released on||May 2022|
|Application Last Date||June 2022|
|Application Last Date with late fine||June 2022|
|Application Correction on||June 2022|
|Hall Ticket Released on||September 2022|
|Entrance Exam held on||September 2022|
|Answer Key Released on||Announced Soon|
|Counseling starts on||Announced Soon|
Goa SET 2022 Application form
The SET entrance exam is administered by Symbiosis International University for law, engineering, and design students. Only online applications for the Symbiosis Entrance Test are accepted. The SET 2022 application procedure is divided into several parts, which are detailed below.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Candidates must complete the SET 2022 Application form before the deadline. Candidates must keep in mind the qualifying criteria and ensure that they meet all of the prerequisites when filling out the SET 2022 application form.
Application fee for Goa SET 2022
The application fee for Symbiosis SET 2022 is INR 1750 (one program) and is non-refundable. The cost of taking the exam is unaffected by the candidate’s category. The fee can be paid online or in person.
- Credit cards, Net Banking, and Indian banks are examples of online payment methods. Internet Banking
- Cash and Demand Draft is the only offline option.
Here are steps to fill the Goa SET Application Form
The processes involved in completing the SET application form registration process are mentioned below for interested candidates:
- Step 1: Candidates must register using their full name, email address, phone number, password, course, state, and city, and then submit their information.
- Step 2: Your email address and phone number will be double-checked for future use.
- Step 3: Complete the application form with accurate personal, academic, and contact information.
- Step 4: In the application form, you must upload a required document (a photograph).
- Step 5: Pay the application fee either online (debit card/credit card/net banking) or offline (demand draught payable in Pune in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat (STS)”).
Document Required for Goa SET 2022
- Mark sheets for classes 10 and 12.
- The active email address.
- The mobile phone number is active.
- Payments can be made online using the following bank account information:
- Visa debit card
- Using a credit card
- Internet banking
Goa SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who intend to fill out the Goa SET application form should review the Eligibility Criteria listed below.
- Candidates must hold a Master’s degree in SET from a U.G.C (University Grants Commission)-accredited institution.
- They must have received at least a fifth-place overall in their Master’s or comparable examination. Reserved class candidates, such as SC/ST/OBC/SBC/DT (VJ)/NT/SEBC/Trans-genders, who scored 50 percent for eligibility, will be given a break on this overall percentage.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or who have taken the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates from other states (apart from Maharashtra and Goa) who belong to reserved classes (such as SC/ST/OBC/SEBC) would be classified as Open/Unreserved under Maharashtra and Goa state norms.
- During this test, there is no upper age limit.
Goa SET 2022 Exam Pattern
It will be extremely beneficial for applicants to study the exam pattern to better prepare for the examination. The details of the exam pattern are listed below.
- The SET will be administered in Objective Mode.
- Three papers may be used in the test.
- There will be no repercussions.
- All three papers can be made up entirely of objective-type questions and held in two distinct sessions on the day of the exam.
Goa SET 2022 Syllabus
The official Symbiosis SET syllabus is still being worked out. English syllabus is quite close to the class 12 syllabus, and the Mathematics syllabus is extremely comparable to the class 10 syllabus. To prevent missing any crucial topics, SET 2022 Exam candidates should completely study the SET 2022 Syllabus.
Click Here to Check the Complete Syllabus.
Goa SET 2022 Admit Card
The SET 2022 Admit Card is a vital document that contains critical information such as the student’s roll number, exam center, exam dates, and exam dates. The information for the SET Exam 2022 is listed below. The admit card for SET 2022 will be published on the official website. Candidates should obtain their hall tickets by visiting the university’s website.
The Admit Card can be Download Here through Login.
The Admit Card can be Download Here through Applicant Name.
They must first enter their SET ID and Password to have access to the hall ticket. Along with the admit card, candidates must bring any government-issued identification, such as a voter identification card, a PAN card, an Aadhar card, a driver’s license, or a passport.
The following is a list of information that should be included on the SET admit card:
- Candidate’s Name.
- Candidate’s Roll Number/Application Number.
- Exam Schedule
- Exam time is here.
- Exam Location
- Candidate’s photo and signature
- Instructions for Use
Goa SET 2022 Result
The SET 2022 Exam Results will be released shortly after the exams have been completed. All of these test scorecards are available on Symbiosis International University’s official website. The merit list will be compiled in the order in which candidates received their marks. Both the merit list and the results will be announced by the official conducting authority.
How to verify the results of the SET Exam 2022:
- Step 1: Go to the SET 2022 Exam’s official website.
- Step 2: There will be three options for SITEEE, SLAT, and SET-B on the website’s home page. Candidates can select their exam selection by clicking on it.
- Step 3: The candidate will be presented with a login screen, where they must enter their SET ID and password to access their account.
- Step 4: After you’ve filled in all of your information, click the “Login” button.
- Step 5: At this point, candidates will be able to view the results of their SET Exam.
- Step 6: Candidates can read and download the SET Exam 2022 Result to advance to the next stage of admissions.
Goa SET 2022 Counselling
The SET 2022 Exam is administered by Symbiosis International University as an admissions test for the university’s programs. The SET 2022 Exam includes four admission exams for law, engineering, design, management, and other fields. Following the announcement of the SET 2022 Result, SET 2022 Counseling will begin accepting students into these programs.
The date for SET 2022 Counseling has not yet been confirmed, however, the university will post the schedule on the university’s official website as soon as possible. Candidates should bring all required documentation to the counseling session, as provided by the university. The following are documents that must be brought to the counseling session without forgetting:
- Marks sheet for Class X and a certificate of completion.
- Marks sheet for class XII and a certificate of completion.
- Admit Card for Symbiosis SET 2022.
- Main Score Card for JEE.
- Migration and the Certificate of Completion of High School.
- If necessary, a certificate of caste.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.