The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is in charge of administering the Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test (MP SET), which is used to fill Associate Professor vacancies in Madhya Pradesh’s colleges, universities, and institutes. Those individuals who are interested and qualified for a position as an Associate Professor can apply for this test online by visiting the official webpage and filling out the Application Form.
Every year, a large number of people may take this test in order to be considered for Associate Professor positions at Madhya Pradesh institutes and universities. Applicants will receive full information about Madhya Pradesh State Qualifying Test essential dates, Registration Form, and Qualifications by reading this material.
MP SET 2022 Important Dates
The MP SET Important Dates are listed in the link below for applicants who will fill out the MP SET Application Form.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
MP SET 2022 Application form
Applicants interested in the position of Associate Professor can apply in this MP SET by filling out the Online Application form at the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission’s official website. Candidates will be able to access the MP SET Registration Form beginning in the second week of October 2022.
The applicant must supply a valid e-mail address and mobile phone number, as all communication will be done via email and SMS. Applicants must provide a scanned copy of their passport photo and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
If the scanned photograph does not appear properly on the printer due to a technical or other difficulty, applicants should send a mail with their registration data and a scanned passport (pp) size photograph to the MPPSC’s respective department as soon as possible. Because money orders, checks, pay orders, IPOs, and other forms of payment will not be accepted, the application fees must be paid online.
Application fee for MP SET 2022
- The application fee for Madhya Pradesh SET 2022 is listed below by category:
Payment Options: Candidates may pay their registration fee by credit card, debit card, or net banking. Other payment options would not be acknowledged.
- General Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ST Rs. 600/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), which is www.mppsc.nic.in.
- Applicants will see the “State Eligibility Test” link on the webpage and must click on it.
- They will be able to see the Registration Form, as well as the links that will be available on the webpage.
- There will be a registration link there, and applicants must enter all of the required information from the Registration Form.
- The application fee must be paid through online banking, debit/credit card, or net banking.
- Applicants must submit their applications after entering and confirming all of the details.
- After submitting the information, they should be required to print the Application Form.
- Following that, they must send this self-attested Registration Form, as well as all required documents, to the authority address.
Document required for MP SET 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Nationality certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
MP SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check the Eligibility Criteria before filling out the MP SET Registration Form and the Eligibility Requirements listed below.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old.
- They must have completed a Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% or be in their final year.
- Those applicants will have earned a Master’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks or passed the equivalent examination in UGC-accredited universities/institutions in the Humanities, Social Sciences, Computer Science,
- Earth Sciences, Population Studies, Education, and other fields.
- They must be from a reserved category and will receive a 5% grade reduction.
- They should have only taken postgraduate courses.
- Those applicants who have attended, or will attend, the qualifying Master Degree (Final Year) examination are eligible to apply for this examination.
MP SET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode: The examination will be administered online.
- Total Question: The number of questions in the entrance exam will be 150 in total.
- Types of Questions: The entrance exam will include Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Exam Duration: The exam will last two hours (120 Minutes).
- Marking Scheme: One point will be awarded for each right answer.
- Language of Examination: The examination will be given in both English and Hindi.
- Negative Marking: The MP SET Entrance Test has no negative marking.
MP SET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus is published on the Commission’s official website on a regular basis. It is critical that candidates download the syllabus before beginning their preparations. Candidates can view the MP SET 2022 syllabus by clicking on the link provided below.
MP SET 2022 Admit Card
Those who have successfully filed their Registration Form can access the MP SET Admit Card via the official website and download it online. By entering their registration number, gender, date of birth, and security code, applicants can obtain their admission card. The admission card, as well as the appropriate documents, must be brought to the examination center.
MP SET 2022 Result
The MP SET Result will be announced on the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission’s official website in the first week of April. If an applicant has taken the exam and has received a score, they can see their results. The cut-off list and merit list will be determined based on the exam results. The applicants would be chosen for the position of Assistant Professor based on the Madhya Pradesh government’s reservation policy.
MP SET 2022 Merit List
The MPPSC creates a merit list based on the minimum marks earned by eligible candidates. All applicants on the merit list are qualified and will be required to produce all necessary documentation in original for the selection procedure.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.