The KSET 2021 Exam is set to take place on July 25, 2021. The KSET exam is for candidates who want to work as a respected professor or lecturer in one of Karnataka’s prestigious universities. KSET 2021 is an exam for interactive teachers who love to teach.
The University of Mysore administers the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (recognized as the Nodal Agency from UGC, New Delhi). The KSET 2021 exam is for Lecturer or Assistant Professor positions. The exam will consist of two separate papers, each with multiple-choice questions. The certificate issued by the University to the qualified candidate will be valid for life.
Candidates who pass the KSET exam will be eligible for positions as Lecturers/Assistant Professors in Karnataka State Universities/Colleges/Institutions (Government/Aided/Private).
Karnataka SET 2021 Result will be Declaring Soon. Scroll below for the Link.
Karnataka SET 2021 Important Dates
Applicants must check out the website for updates on the KSET 2021 exam on a regular basis to avoid missing out on any events.
|Notification Releases||February 8th, 2021|
|Release Date of Application Form||February 8th,2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||March 7th, 2021|
|Submission of online application with late fee of Rs.250/-||March 20th, 2021|
|Last date for Submit Hard Copy of the application||March 22nd, 2021|
|Allotment of Roll numbers at the Eleven Centers||April 5th, 2021|
|KSET 2021 Entrance Exam Date||July 25th, 2021|
|Answer Key will releases||August 5th, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Objection||August 23rd, 2021|
|Releasing of Final Answer Key||August 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||September 2021|
Karnataka SET 2021 Application form
All of the information about the KSET 2021 registration, as well as the steps involved in filling out the KSET online application form, is provided below. Applicants should exercise extreme caution when filling out the application form. On the official website, the deadlines for completing the KSET registration 2021 process were April 20, 2021, and May 26, 2021. Before beginning the application process, applicants must double-check the access of scanned images of their most recent passport-sized photograph and permanent signature, as well as ensure that they meet all of the eligibility criteria.
Candidates can pay their registration fees online. Candidates may also pay the KSET 2021 application fee in person. Read on to learn how candidates can pay for KSET 2021 using both methods.
- Payment can be made online using Net Banking, a credit card, a debit card, or an e-wallet.
- Offline Payment: Payment must be made in person at an SBI bank branch. The challan can be generated online and paid in cash/cheque (only SBI) at any of the SBI branches across the country.
- General INR 1150/-
- OBC INR 950/-
- ST/SC INR 650/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates must go to the official KSET website (http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/).
- Click the “Apply Online” link on the website’s homepage.
- Click the “Sign Up for Registration” link.
- Applicants must enter all mandatory personal and educational information such as e-mail ID, mobile number, name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, security code, year of graduation, CGPA/percentage obtained, and so on.
- Upload the most recent passport-size photograph and a scanned copy of your signature as directed below.
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th-grade sheet
- Certificate of graduation success
- Certificate of Post-Graduation
- Certificate of migration/certificate of transfer
Karnataka SET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through some exemptions to the KSET eligibility 2021. KSET eligibility continues to be the minimum requirement for the recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Karnataka State Universities/Colleges/Institutions of higher education (Govt./Aided/Private).
- The minimum qualifying condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges/Institutions will continue to be NET/SET/SLET. Exemption from NET/SET/SLET will be governed by UGC regulations and amendments published in the Gazette of India from time to time.
- Applicants who passed the UGC-NET/CSIR JRF examination prior to 1989 are also exempt from the KSET.
- Candidates who passed the UGC-accredited States Eligibility Test (SET) for Assistant Professor eligibility before June 1, 2002, are exempt from taking the KSET and are eligible to apply for Assistant Professor positions anywhere in India. For SETs held after June 1, 2002, qualified candidates are only eligible to apply for Assistant Professor positions at universities/colleges in the state where they passed their SET.
Karnataka SET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Candidates may appear in three papers during the exam.
- The question paper contains MCQ-style objective questions of the MCQ variety.
- Candidates will have one hour and fifteen minutes to complete papers one and two, and two hours and thirty minutes to complete paper three.
- Papers one and two can have a maximum of 100 points each, while paper three can have a total of 150 points.
- The number of questions: In papers one and two, candidates had to answer fifty questions, and in papers three, they had to answer 75 questions.
Karnataka SET 2021 Syllabus
Applicants should go to the official website of the authority. This post also includes information about the candidate’s syllabus.
Click Here to Check Syllabus.
Karnataka SET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can obtain their admit cards from the conducting authority’s official website. The admit card is only available to candidates who have duly completed and submitted the application form by the deadline.
After paying the application fee, candidates can download their KSET 2021 admit card. On July 22, 2021, the KSET 2021 admit card was made available. Candidates who do not have an admit card will be unable to take the KSET 2021 exam.
How to download the KSET 2021 Admit Card?
- Visit the KSET’s portal.
- Click on the KSET admit card link on the website’s homepage.
- Log in using the application number.
- The admit card for the KSET will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can print their admit cards after downloading them.
- To the examination hall, candidates must bring their admit card as well as photo identification.
Karnataka SET 2021 Result
The University of Mysore will announce the KSET 2021 results after the exam begins in 2021. Candidates can confirm this on the official website.
Checking the KSET 2021 Result
Applicants should download the KSET results 2021 because they will be useful during their interviews. Hard copies of the scorecard should be kept by the candidates. The following are the steps that applicants must take in order to check their results.
The result link will be Activated Soon.
- Visit the official website.
- Locate and click on the Result tab on the homepage.
- Enter your KSET 2021 Roll Number and then click the ‘Search’ button.
- Save your results for future reference.
Karnataka SET 2021 Counselling
Aspirants are encouraged to attend the counseling session in person because it consists of several rounds such as registration, selection filling, document verification, seat distribution, and so on. Applicants who wish to gain admission to the university must appear for the counseling round and log in to the website with the necessary registration information. Once the registration process is completed, candidates will be able to select the selection after all and faculty consistent with their preferences. Authorities can select candidates based on a merit list prepared on the basis of their test scores.
If you have any other queries related to this article, you can leave your question.