MH SET 2021 Hall Ticket will be Out on 16th September 2021 The state agency of Savitribai Phule Pune University conducts the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test every year. MH-SET examination will be conducted in 32 subjects in 15 cities selected by Savitribai Phule Pune University, State Agency. Applicants must also check the eligibility criteria set by the authority before filling the application. Applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria set by the authority will not be able to attend the Examination and will not be able for the post of assistant professor.
MH SET 2021 Hall Ticket has been Out on 16th September 2021. Scroll below for the Link.
Click Here to View the Prospectus.
There are a few things you need to know if you also want to apply for the state eligibility test. Don’t worry if you don’t know about them. We are here to guide you through the entire process of getting admission to the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test 2021. Here we are providing everything about MH SET 2021.
MH SET 2021 Important Dates
Here we are going to provide you the latest and Updated Event dates of the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test 2021.
|Commencement of application forms||17th May 2021|
|Last date for application forms||25th June 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application with late fee||25th June 2021|
|Correction Window Open Till||26th – 30th June 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||16th September 2021|
|Entrance Examination Date||26th September 2021|
|Announcement of Results||In the last of the September|
MH SET 2021 Application Form
Online applications have been available only on the Official website http://setexam.unipune.ac.in. The application process will be done online. Before Applying for the MH SET 2021 Candidates have to Check their Eligibility Criteria which are arranged by the Official Authority of Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune. The Application Link will be Activated in June and the candidate can not apply after the specified date. The candidate will check the enrollment list displayed on the website. Candidates whose names are missing but who have paid the fee should immediately send the proof of payment of the fee to set- [email protected].
Click Here to Apply Online.
How to fill the MH SET 2021 Application Form
- First of all, Candidates have to go to the official website of Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Submit all the personal and Academic Details which is required.
- candidate has to be required to fill in your name, date of birth, contact number, etc.
- After filling in all the information, the application number of the candidates will be generated, after which the candidates can proceed to fill the payment.
- Printout of e-receipt should be taken after filling the payment
- The candidate must ensure that the personal details and documentation are complete and correct.
- If any reasons the details which you fill in are incorrect or incomplete then your application form will not be accepted by the Official Authority.
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application after filling up the necessary information and retain it for future use.
The Application Fee can be Pay through Online Mode. After Completion of the Application, the Form Candidate has to pay through a Debit/Credit Card. Once you deposited the fee will not be refundable of any condition.
- For general category applications – Rs. 800 / –
- For Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Handicapped Applicants – Rs. 650
MH SET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students are requested to read the MH SET 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application.
- The Candidate must have a post-graduate degree in the SET subject recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission).
- Indian University / Institute or Foreign Degree / Diploma / Certificate Candidates having Post Graduate Diploma / Certificate provided by a foreign University / Institution or candidates should determine the equivalent of their Diploma / Degree / Certificate with Master Degree in their interest.
- Candidates should have scored at least 55% of the total marks in their postgraduate or equivalent examinations. For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC / SBC / DT (VJ), NT / SEBC / Trans-Gender etc. reserved candidates will be given 50% marks for eligibility.
- Those Candidates who are pursuing a postgraduate degree or have passed the qualifying postgraduate degree (final year) examination are also eligible for the Examination.
- The candidates of other States (other than Maharashtra & Goa) belonging to reserved categories shall be treated as an Open category, as per the rules of the Maharashtra and Goa States.
- For applying for this Examination no need to have any upper age limit.
MH SET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can know the Complete Structure of the question paper with the help of Exam Pattern. In the exam pattern, you will get to know about the number and marks of the question, marking scheme, types of question, and mode of exam. In this section, we will provide you all the information about the exam patterns.
- The Exam is conducted offline mode.
- The Examination consists of 2 papers i.e Paper I & Paper II and is held the same day of the Examination in Separate Sessions.
- In this exam, you are asked objective questions in both sessions. In which four possible answers will be given to each question, out of which one answer will be correct.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
- There will be a total of 150 questions in the question paper, therefore, paper I consist of 50 questions, and paper II consists of 100 questions.
- In this test, 2 marks are awarded for each answer given correctly.
- The question paper will be 300 marks in total in which paper I will be of 100 marks and paper will be of 200 marks.
- Paper I will be for 1 hour and Paper-II will be for 2 hours i.e You are given 3 hours to do this exam.
MH SET 2021 Syllabus
Any questions for the exam will come from the syllabus prepared by Savitribai Phule Pune University. Applicants can download the MHSET syllabus from the official website or from here.
MH SET 2021 Admit Card
Candidate must have their admit card to attend any upcoming examination conducted by MHSET. The admit cards will be made Online by the Official Authority just before the Examination for those students who have filled the Application Form. Moreover, candidates won’t be allowed to attend exams without an admit card. Here are the steps you need to follow to download the admit card:
The Admit Card can be Download Here through Login.
The Admit Card can be Download Here through Applicant Name.
- Click on the link to the admission letter announced by the official website.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- The name, date, and time of the examination, place of the examination, etc. are given on the admission card.
- Candidates can download their hall tickets by submitting the required username and password. Applicants who do not have an admission card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- You will be redirected to the admit card page, download it for future use.
Hall Ticket will be Out on 16th September 2021.
MH SET 2021 Answer Key
Answers to all the questions asked in the exam will be obtained from the answer key. The answer key is published by the official website Savitribai Phule Pune University after the exam. Those applicants who have applied for the MH SET can calculate and guess their marks with the help of the answer key.
They can also present doubts, confusion to the board from the prescribed format. Based on the input from the candidates and the opinions of the experts in them, the final answer key will be displayed from the evaluation of the examination.
MH SET 2021 Result
MH SET Exam Result 2021 will be released online by the official authority. After the examination, the results will be released for the candidates who appear in the examination by the Savitribai Phule Pune University. Information of roll number, name, application number, category, gender, marks, and rank will be made available in the list. Candidates can know the marks obtained through percentage.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.