Himachal Pradesh ANM 2022 Merit List has been released. HP ANM 2022 is conducted by the Directorate Of Medical Education & Research. ANM stands for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery course. Applicants who are willing to get admission to the ANM course offered in the state of Himachal Pradesh need to apply by filling out and submitting the application form available on the official website.
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and submit the application form on the time will be eligible to get admission to the diploma course in Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife course in different colleges. With the admission procedure, many governments and ANM Training institutions located in Himachal Pradesh are joined to provide admission to the qualified applicants in the ANM course.
Himachal Pradesh ANM 2022 Counseling has been started on 21st October 2022. Click Here to Check Notice.
Himachal Pradesh ANM 2022 Important Dates
|Submission of application forms for general areas||8th August 2022|
|Submission of application forms for tribal/ hard areas||12th August 2022|
|Merit List||10th October 2022|
|Commencement of counseling||21st October 2022|
Himachal Pradesh ANM 2022 Application Form
- The Directorate of Medical Education and Research will be responsible to release the application forms for the applicants.
- All the eligible candidates shall apply on the prescribed Performa to the Director Medical Education & Research, Block No. 18-B, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla-9, HP Pin 171009.
- Applicants who want to apply for ANM courses in different colleges of Himachal Pradesh need to fill the application form.
- Applicants are instructed to submit the duly filled application form before the due date to avoid rejection.
- Applicants must read all the instructions related to the application process carefully before filing the application form.
- Applicants need to fill the application form correctly with all necessary details.
- So once the application form is filled applicants must check the form once again and then take some copies of the duly filled application form.
Himachal Pradesh ANM 2022 Application Fee
- The application fee will be received through only the SBI Connect account as link given i.e. https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- The application fee for General/OBC category candidates is Rs. 400/- only & Rs. 200/- only for SC/ST candidates.
- No application form without a depositing application fee will be considered.
- The candidate will ensure that a copy of the fee receipt is attached with the application form.
- No fee will be received in the shape of a demand draft/IPO.
- Fee once paid shall not be refundable.
Method of Submission of Application Fee
- Go to Google and type – State Bank Collect.
- Click on State Bank Collect – SBI link.
- Then click on the Check box to proceed to payment.
- After then Select Himachal Pradesh in the State of Corporate/Institution tab and in the next tab select Government Department in the type of Corporate /Institution
- Then click on the Go button.
- After click on the Go button Select HPNRC in the Government Department name.
- Next click on the application fee in the select payment category tab.
- Fill in the particular detail on the Performa.
Himachal Pradesh ANM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The age of candidates should be between 17 to 35 years (as of 31st December of the admission year).
- However, a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit shall be applicable for SC/ST candidates.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 10+2 in Medical /Non-Medical /Commerce/Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
Relaxation of Marks:
- For SC/ST candidates, there will be a relaxation of 5 % marks.
Click Here to Check Himachal Pradesh ANM 2022 in Hindi.
Himachal Pradesh ANM 2022 Merit List
- Selection of the candidates shall be made purely on a merit basis.
- The category-wise merit shall be drawn by the Director of Medical Education & Research, HP purely on the basis of total marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the 10+2 qualifying examination.
- However, for determining the eligibility of candidates for final selection, the candidates in order of merit (category-wise) will be called for counselling in the ratio of 1:2 e.g. for filling-up 1 seat, Counselling of 2 candidates will be conducted and when total seats are filled-in on the basis of merit of the candidates, the waiting list in each category out of the left out candidates in order of merit shall be drawn.
- Further, candidates in order of their merit will be afforded an opportunity to offer their choice in various training institutions depending upon the availability of seats in respective categories.
- In case of a tie in order of merit, the inter-se ranking of the candidates shall be decided on the basis of the candidate’s age & the preference will be given to candidate(s) older in age.
Himachal Pradesh ANM 2022 Counseling
- The Directorate of Medical and Education provides admission to the applicants in the ANM courses in different government and private ANM Training institutions located in Himachal Pradesh.
- Candidates can get the schedule of Counseling, After that, they have to go for Counseling Round.
- And in the counseling round authorities will provide admission to the applicants.
- Himachal Pradesh ANM 2022 Counseling procedure will be done by Centralized Counseling Procedure.
- In the counseling round applicants are instructed to carry all important documents along with them for the verification process.
- Candidates who found their name in the merit list are instructed to appear for counseling round 1/ round 2 to get admission.
- Shortlisted applicants are instructed to appear for the counseling round to get admission to ANM courses offered institution.
- The candidates called for counselling shall produce all the certificates in original before the counselling committee (viz Matriculation Certificate for Date of Birth, 10+2 qualifying examination certificate, SC/ST/OBC categories certificate and subcategories certificate i.e. EWS, IRDP, Ex-Serviceman/Ward of Ex-Serviceman, Physically handicapped, Children/Grant Children of Freedom Fighter, Latest Character Certificate and Bonafide certificate issued by the Tehsildar), etc. issued by the competent authority
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.