Rajasthan ANM Application Form 2022 has been available. The admission procedure is organized by the Department of Medical, Health, and Family Welfare for female applicants only. Rajasthan ANM Nursing Admission 2022 is the name of the admission procedure.
Applicants who apply for the Rajasthan ANM Nursing Admission 2022 will be able to enroll in two-year ANM (Auxiliary Nurses and Midwifery) courses offered by various government and private nursing institutes around Rajasthan. Eligible applicants will be able to enroll in one of the 23 government Women’s Health Worker Centers around the state of Rajasthan through the admission procedure.
Applicants will learn about the Rajasthan ANM Application form dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and application form filling procedure in this article.
Rajasthan ANM 2022 Application Form has been Released. The Link has been provided below-
Rajasthan ANM 2022 Admission Notification has been Available. Click Here to Check Notification
Rajasthan ANM 2022 Important Dates
Students who are taking the exam should be aware of the crucial dates table is provided below.
|Application Form||21st September 2022|
|Last Date of Application||20th October 2022|
Rajasthan ANM 2022 Application form
The application process for Rajasthan ANM 2022 has been available. Applicants must go to the university’s official website to register for the admissions process. After viewing the university’s official website, applicants should carefully study all of the institution’s eligibility criteria. Officials will not provide admission to applicants who do not meet the university’s eligibility requirements.
If candidates do not meet the university’s eligibility requirements, they will not be admitted to the institution. And, for the applicant’s convenience, the university’s authorities will post all of the eligibility criteria on the university’s official website.
- Use a debit card, credit card, or net banking account to submit the registration cost digitally.
- For those in the General and OBC categories, there is an application fee of Rs 1500/- for the admission procedure.
- SC/ST applicants must pay Rs 750/- as an application fee.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The applicant must go to the authorized official website.
- Before filling out the form, make sure you read the critical guidelines about the admissions application process.
- The applicants must then log in and fill out all of the required information, including personal, educational, email, and contact information.
- The Applicant must then upload the required papers in order to complete the application process.
- Finally, the applicant must pay the application fee as specified. Applicants can pay the registration fee by debit card, credit card, Net banking, or speed post, then submit the registration form, download, and print the completed form.
- 10th class Marksheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- PWD Certificate if applicable
- EWS certificate if applicable
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
Rajasthan ANM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for Rajasthan ANM 2022, candidates must ensure that they meet all of the qualifying requirements. The following are the eligibility requirements for Rajasthan ANM Admission 2022.
- As of December 31, 2022, a candidate’s age must be between 17 and 34 years old.
- Candidates from the SC/ ST and MBC categories would have their upper age limit relaxed by up to 5 years.
- Applicants should have passed the 10+2 examination from the Rajasthan Madhyamik Shiksha Board in Jaipur or an equivalent educational board.
- Aspirants must have completed a class 12th or equivalent test with physics, chemistry, and biology as subjects.
Rajasthan ANM 2022 Merit List and Counselling
Official authorities will admit candidates only on the basis of their standing on the merit list. The official authorities do not conduct a separate entrance exam for those seeking admission. Applicants will be admitted to the institution based on their performance in previous qualifying academic tests, such as the HSC exams. Officials will compile a merit list of applicants based on their performance in the HSC Exams.
Rajasthan’s ANM counseling schedule will be made available separately on the board’s official website. Candidates must arrive at the counseling center on time as instructed. Candidates will be requested to offer a list of colleges to which they wish to be admitted throughout the counseling process.
The seats will be assigned based on their performance in the qualifying exam. At the time of counseling, all candidates must bring their original documents with them. To have their admission confirmed, candidates must have their documents validated and pay the entrance fee.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.