The registration process for Sikkim General Nurses and Midwives 2023 will begin in May 2023. The university takes the Sikkim General Nurses and Midwives 2023 Exam. Students who complete the Sikkim General Nurses and Midwives 2023 Registration Form will be accepted into GNM programs throughout Sikkim. In Maharashtra, students will be accepted into private and government colleges.
Students who intend to enroll in Sikkim’s GNM programs must complete the Sikkim General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 Registration Form. We’ll look at how to fill out the Sikkim General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 Registration Form, as well as the qualification, key events, and document needs.
Sikkim GNM 2023 Important Dates
For the applicants, the crucial information on the major events and dates is stated in the table below. Take a look at it.
|Application form||To be announced|
|submission of application||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Sikkim GNM 2023 Application form
From May 2023, the Sikkim General Nursing and Midwifery Registration Form will be available. The registration form for Sikkim General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 can be filled out until June 2023. Applicants must first go to the university portal and get the application form and prospectus there. Applicants should begin filling out the application form after reviewing the instructions in the prospectus.
Applicants must input various important elements in the registration form, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Application fee for Sikkim GNM 2023
Find out everything you need to know about the Sikkim General Nursing and Midwifery Registration Fee for 2023. In this section, you will find all of the information you need about the Sikkim General Nurses and Midwives Application Fee for 2023.
- The registration fee for Sikkim General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 can only be paid online.
- The Sikkim General Nurses and Midwives 2023 Registration Fee cannot be paid in any way other than online.
- The Sikkim General Nurses and Midwives 2023 Registration Fee can be paid using Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or UPI.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, go to the Sikkim General Nurses and Midwives website.
- To access the online registration form, the student must first register.
- A link to apply for the exam will be supplied to the student.
- The student must then finish the registration form by filling in all of the required information.
- A signature and a photocopy of the student must also be uploaded by the student.
- The submit option will appear at the conclusion, but you must first double-check all of the details to ensure that you are not rejected.
- You must pay the fees and print the final screen at the end of the process.
Document required for Sikkim GNM 2023:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Sikkim GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will find vital information about the qualification criteria listed below.
- For any recognized board, you must have completed 10+2 with English and received a minimum of 40% on the qualifying examination in English separately.
- 10+2 with English and a 40 percent grade in a vocational ANM program from an Indian Nursing Council-approved school.
- From a certified CBSE board/Centre, 10+2 with English and 40 percent in Vocational Stream-Health Care Science.
- ANM with a pass mark has been registered.
Sikkim GNM 2023 Merit List and Counselling
Based on the merit list, authorities will grant admission to the applicants. Authorities will publish a merit list for candidates on the university’s official website. To view the merit list, candidates must first go to the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university portal.
To participate in the counseling round, aspirants must first click the appropriate link and complete the registration form. Following that, aspirants must select a decision that corresponds to their preferences and obtain the choices in the counseling stage. Aspirants must get seat assignment letters from the university’s official website when the counseling stage is completed. When the aspirants’ seats are determined, they must go to the designated college with all necessary documents and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.
1 thought on “Sikkim GNM 2023”
When will the entrance exam be held??