The Sikkim ANM entrance test is for candidates interested in enrolling in the two-year ANM degree program offered by Sikkim state universities. The application form for the entrance exam will be available in an online format. Candidates that meet the eligibility requirements can advance to the application submission stage.
The Sikkim Public Commission is in charge of ANM in Sikkim. Graduates of this program are employed in a variety of medical disciplines. Part-time ANM courses are available at several schools. A written test and a personal interview are used to select applicants for the course. It is career-oriented in nature and gives a plethora of work options for those who complete it successfully. It also covers the healthcare profession and is within the scope of science. Many colleges and universities across the country offer this course on their campuses.
Sikkim ANM 2021 Important Dates
Although the admissions process for this year is over, they can provide a rough estimate of the dates. To find out more about the crucial dates, visit the webpage listed below.
|Application form Begin||To be announced|
|Last date of application||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
Sikkim ANM 2021 Application form
The Sikkim ANM 2021 application form will be available on the Sikkim Public Commission’s official website, http://www.spscskm.gov.in. From May 2021 onwards, interested and eligible candidates can submit their application forms. Candidates’ basic personal and contact information, such as name, gender, email address, correspondence address, and phone number, must be submitted into the application form. The application form will also ask for information about your educational qualification (class 12th), such as your school’s name, your grades, and the year you passed.
Application fee for Sikkim ANM 2021
|Unreserved category||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved category||Rs. 700/-|
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Step 1: Students are required to fill out an online application form. A username and password are set up.
- Step 2: The student must fill out the Application Form and all of its sections.
- Step 3: Scanned images of the candidate’s photograph, signature, and left thumb impression are required documents.
- Step 4: Make a payment using a debit/credit card, net banking, UPI, or PAYTM.
- WBJEE ANM and GNM 2021 Application Process Important Instructions
- Before you can submit the form, you must complete all steps.
- Uncompleted forms will be returned to the sender.
Document required for Sikkim ANM 2021:
- Class 10 mark sheet and pass certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet and pass certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
Sikkim ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to apply for admission to ANM courses in Sikkim must meet the conducting body’s eligibility requirements. Those who do not comply will have their application forms rejected. The following are the eligibility requirements for ANM in Sikkim.
- The applicant must have completed class 12 in a 10+2 system or an equivalent with science as a subject from a recognized board. In addition, the applicant must have received at least 50 percent in class 12.
- At the time of admission, the applicant must be at least 17 years old and no more than 35 years old.
- The candidate must be a resident of Sikkim, and he must provide proof of residency in the form of a domicile certificate.
Sikkim ANM 2021 Result
- The result of the Sikkim ANM test will be published online and may be viewed by visiting the official website.
- On the basis of the candidates’ performance in the entrance exam, a merit list will be created.
- The candidates will be counseled and admitted in the order in which their names appear on the merit list.
Sikkim ANM 2021 Counselling
Applicants must apply for the counseling process in the same way as they applied for the application form. They must go to the official website and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling procedure.
- After that, students must choose their options based on their preferences, and their admittance will be determined accordingly. If the applicant is successful in securing a place in the counseling round, they must download the allotment letter.
- Following the allotment, the applicant must go to the given institute with all of the necessary documents and pamphlets. If any of the required documents are not submitted, the applicant would be denied admission.
- Candidates must also bring attested copies of the required documents, as well as the institute’s admission fee, which can be paid in cash or by demand draught.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.