Maharashtra GNM 2023, often known as General Nursing Midwifery (GNM), is a diploma degree offered by a number of Maharashtra universities. The admissions are held on a state-by-state basis. Information regarding the Maharashtra GNM 2023 will be available on the official websites of the conducting bodies in each state. Maharashtra GNM 2023 is a three-and-a-half-year diploma program that includes a six-month internship after completing Class 12 with Science, Arts, or Commerce streams (Preferably Science). Read the complete article to learn more about Maharashtra GNM 2023.
It is excellent news for all qualified candidates who have been waiting for a position in the medical field to become available. Maharashtra is a large state where individuals hope to get suitable jobs to realize their dreams. A job in the government medical sector turns out to be a dream come true for them.
Entrance tests are used to facilitate entry to the GNM Nursing diploma program, with a few colleges permitting merit-based admission. The admissions exam is based on the topics that the candidate selected in 12th grade. The application forms are provided each year by the individual organizing bodies. The instructions and format given by the respective conducting authorities regulate the process of filling out a GNM Nursing application.
Maharashtra GNM 2023 Important Dates
The dates for admission are not set by the college or institute; applicants must first establish whether the results of the respective entrance exams are recognized by colleges in their state before filling out the application form.
|Application Form||To be announce|
|End date of Application||To be announce|
|Merit List||To be announce|
Maharashtra GNM 2023 Application form
Merit and an entrance examination determine admission to the GNM Nursing diploma program. The INC is responsible for the admission procedure for the GNM Nursing diploma degree, which is overseen by the Health and Welfare Ministry of the Government of India, as well as state health departments, in partnership with the State Nursing Councils.
Applicants must also submit scanned photos of their portrait and signature in the precise size and format specified on the university’s official website. Candidates must fill out the application form completely and accurately, including all relevant fields. When the application form is completely filled out, applicants are instructed to print it out.
The following are key data about the candidate application fee:
- Applicants are reminded to pay the application fee before the deadline because it is an important part of the application process.
- The details of the application cost will be explained on the university’s official website for the applicants’ reference.
- It is recommended that applicants go to the university’s official website to learn more about the application price.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Just go to the official website first and foremost.
- On the home page, click the recruitment link.
- Open the post’s official announcement and read it thoroughly.
- Now is the time to apply online.
- Carefully complete the application form.
- Submit your signature and a scanned photo of yourself.
- Now you must pay the application cost for the application form via the internet.
- The online application procedure is now complete.
- The form will be saved as a PDF file.
- It should be saved for future use.
- Mark sheet for 10th grade
- 12th Grade Mark Sheet
- Make an attempt at the certificate.
- Certificate of caste.
Maharashtra GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For the GNM Nursing diploma course, the Indian Nursing Council (INC) has established standard eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are the same in all states, but seat allocation is based on the state’s reservation procedures. The INC has established the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must have completed class 12 with English and received a minimum of 40% in the qualifying examination and English separately from any recognized board. Recognized as a State Open School Candidates may also apply to the State Open School, which is recognized by the state government, as well as the National Institute of Open School (NIOS), which is recognized by the federal government. Aspirants in the Science stream, on the other hand, would be given priority.
- The applicant must have completed a vocational ANM program with a 40 percent aggregate in English from any Institute accredited by the Indian Nursing Council.
- The applicant must have finished class 12 with English and a Vocational Stream-Healthcare Science score of 40% from a CBSE board/Centre.
- The candidate must be a registered ANM with a passing grade.
Maharashtra GNM 2023 Counselling
Aspirants must first select the proper link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, candidates must choose a decision that best suits their needs and obtain the options at the counseling stage.
When the counseling stage is done, applicants must get seat assignment letters from the university’s official website. When the applicants’ seats are determined, they must provide all required documents and certificates to the designated college.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.