The Mizoram College of Nursing, under the direction of the Government of Mizoram, will oversee the Mizoram ANM 2023 admissions process. The ANM programme is a two-year nursing programme. For this course, only female candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates who wish to apply must complete and submit an online application form.
Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM) is a two-year diploma programme. Admission is granted based on the results of the entrance exam, which is followed by an interview. The Indian Nursing Council (INC) Delhi and the Mizoram Nursing Council have both recognised and approved the Mizoram ANM course (MNC).
Mizoram ANM Admission is held by Mizoram Colleges of Nursing on behalf of the Mizoram Government to provide admission to applicants for the Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery programme. Before applying, candidates must establish that they are eligible. In this piece, we’ll go over all you need to know about the Mizoram ANM 2023 admissions procedure.
Mizoram ANM 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must be aware of the crucial dates for admission, which will be announced according to the notification.
|Application Form||September 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||September 2023|
|Merit List||October 2023|
Mizoram ANM 2023 Application form
Various prestigious companies organise the Mizoram Auxiliary Nursery Midwifery course entrance process. Medical nursing is the subject of the Mizoram ANM course. The importance of the Mizoram ANM course stems from the necessity for persons who are knowledgeable about the nursing profession. Any nursing shortage will bring ANM graduates to the forefront. The ANM programme will be offered in both part-time and full-time formats.
Graduates of the Mizoram ANM programme work in a variety of healthcare settings. They must treat patients, look after their health, and assist them in their rehabilitation.
Application fee for Mizoram ANM 2023
The following are the important details about the application fee for candidates:
- Because paying the application cost is a crucial element of the application process, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The official authorities will explain the details of the application fee on the university’s official website for the applicants’ reference.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Aspirants must first go to the official website to begin the application form submission procedure.
- Aspirants must go to the official website to locate and click on the link to the application form.
- Aspirants must fill out the application form with their required educational, contact, and personal information.
- Candidates must ensure that they fill out the application form with accurate information. Otherwise, their application may be turned down.
- Candidates must also upload scanned photos of their passport size, portrait, and signature in addition to the information.
- In addition, candidates must supply scanned images of all required documents.
- The materials you include in your application form must meet the requirements listed on the official website.
- It is recommended that candidates save a copy of the completed application form for future reference.
Document required for Mizoram ANM 2023:
- Marksheet and Certificate for 10th/High School.
- 12th (Certificate and Intermediate Marks Sheet).
- A scanned copy of the signature and a scanned copy of the photograph.
- The Qualifying Examination’s mark sheet.
- Sort certificates into categories.
- Certificate of Residency
Mizoram ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those interested in applying should ensure that they are eligible before doing so. The following are the eligibility requirements for Mizoram ANM 2023.
- As of December 31, 2023, a candidate’s age must be between 17 and 30 years old.
- Only unmarried female candidates who are permanent residents of Mizoram are eligible to apply.
- Qualifications in Education
- Candidates must have passed the CBSE or any other state board of education’s 10+2 or equivalent examinations.
- In order to apply for this course, candidates must be medically fit.
Mizoram ANM 2023 Exam Pattern
There will be 100 multiple-choice questions on the written exam. Each question is worth one-and-a-half points. For each question for which the candidate has given an erroneous answer, a negative marking system is used. To arrive at your final grade, 1/3 of the marks allocated to the MCQs question will be deducted as a penalty.
Mizoram ANM 2023 Syllabus
Candidates who are taking the Mizoram Health Department’s Written Exam should familiarise themselves with the syllabus.
Mizoram ANM 2023 Admit Card
To concentrate on the Staff Nurse Exam, the Mizoram ANM Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 is really important. All of you can access the most up-to-date information about the exam syllabus right here. The exam date for Mizoram ANM Staff Nurse Admit Card will be announced soon. Those who applied for Mizoram ANM Staff Nurse Recruitment and are waiting for their Staff Nurse Admit Card should keep an eye.
Mizoram ANM 2023 Result
The results will be posted on the website a week after the examination. You can find out if you’re qualified. You can also retrieve results by using the Roll Number and the password’s expiration date as a password. Candidates will be admitted to college based on their exam results. Candidates who meet the qualifications can attend the counselling session. At the time of admission and counselling, a hard copy of the result will be required.
Mizoram ANM 2023 Merit List and Counselling
Authorities will compile merit lists of candidates shortlisted for admission after evaluating all of the application forms received. Please be aware that incomplete application forms will be discarded during the review process.
The merit list of selected candidates will be available as a PDF file on the official website. Candidates should be aware that no individual notification will be provided to those who are selected for admission. Only those candidates whose names appear on the merit list will be allowed to participate in the subsequent rounds of admission.
Successful candidates whose names appear on the merit list will be permitted to participate in the counselling process. All candidates must report for the counselling process according to the timetable set by the authorities. If a candidate fails to show up for counselling, her spot will be given to the next eligible candidate.
All admission formalities will be completed during the counselling process. Candidates must bring their original documents with them to the counselling session for verification. The seats will be distributed according to the merit list and the choices made by candidates throughout the counselling process.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.