The registration process for Nagaland General Nurses and Midwives 2022 will begin in October 2022. The Nagaland University of Medial will release the Nagaland General Nursing and Midwifery 2022 registration Form. Students who fill out the Nagaland General Nursing and Midwifery 2022 Registration Form will be accepted into General Nurses and Midwives programs across the state.
The students will only be admitted to Nagaland’s private and government universities. Students who wish to enroll in Nagaland’s M.Sc. Nursing programs must complete the Nagaland General Nursing and Midwifery 2022 Application Form. We’ll go over how to fill out the Nagaland General Nursing and Midwifery 2022 Application Form, as well as the entry requirements, key dates, and documentation required.
Nagaland GNM 2022 Important Dates
Aspirants must be aware of the key dates for admission, which will be announced according to the table.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of Application||To be announced|
|Meirt List||To be announced|
Nagaland GNM 2022 Application form
From October 2022, the Nagaland General Nursing and Midwifery Application Form will be available. The application form for Nagaland General Nursing and Midwifery 2022 can be filled out until October 2022. The Nagaland General Nursing and Midwifery Application Form 2022 will be made available to students via the internet. Students should be aware that there is no other option for filling out the Nagaland General Nursing and Midwifery Registration Form 2022 than to do so offline.
Students must upload recent photographs when filling out the Nagaland General Nursing and Midwifery 2022 Registration Form. Students must register with an email address and a mobile phone number to receive updates via text message and email. Students must ensure that they fill in all of the required details when filling out the Nagaland General Nursing and Midwifery 2022 Application Form.
Application fee for Nagaland GNM 2022
- The Nagaland General Nursing midwifery 2022 registration Fee can be paid via Internet banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Wallet Pay, or Demand Draft.
- The fee is non-transferable and will not be refunded to the candidate under any circumstances.
- The registration fee for Nagaland General Nursing and Midwifery 2022 is Rs. 2000/- for General Category candidates.
- The application fee for Nagaland General Nursing and Midwifery 2022 is Rs. 1000/- for SC, ST, and OBC candidates.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- It is advised that applicants obtain the information registration form from the university’s official website.
- Aspirants must also submit scanned images of their photograph and signature in the quantified size and format specified on the university’s official website.
- Aspirants are required to complete the registration form completely and accurately with accurate information.
- When the registration form is filled out, aspirants are instructed to print it out.
Document required for Nagaland GNM 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Transfer Certificate (If Any)
- Migration Certificate (If Any)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Income Certificate (If Applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Nagaland GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following is important information about the eligibility criteria for candidates:
- From a well-known educational board, effective completion of the 10+2 level of education.
- At the 10+2 level, a minimum cumulative score of 45 percent (40 percent for SC/ST applicants) is required.
- Science subjects must be included in the candidates’ 10+2 education.
Nagaland GNM 2022 Merit List
For the aforementioned courses, a merit list will be prepared. The merit list’s specifics are listed below. Based on the merit list, administrators will grant admission to the aspirants. Administrators will publish a merit list for aspirants on the university’s official website. To view the merit list, aspirants must first go to the university portal. Aspirants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university’s official website.
Nagaland GNM 2022 Counselling
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must first open the appropriate link and complete the registration form. Following that, applicants must select a choice that corresponds to their preferences and secures the choices in the counseling round.
Applicants must download seat allotment letters from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must go to the designated college with all necessary pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.