Considered University is another name for SASTRA University. The Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology, and Research Academy (SASTRA) University holds an admissions process for its B.Ed (2-year) program.
The registration form for Sastra University’s B.Ed program is expecte
d to be released in the first week of November 2023. For registration in the Sastra University B.Ed Admission 2023, applicants must have completed their graduation or post-graduation in the appropriate courses.
SASTRA University B.Ed 2023 Registration Form, Fees, Key Dates, Eligibility Requirements, Exam Pattern, Question Paper Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Result, Selection Procedure, and more are all available here.
Sastra University B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
For the applicants, crucial information on the significant events and dates has been mentioned in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
Sastra University B.Ed Admission 2023 Application form
The Sastra University B.Ed Application Form is available both online and offline. Applicants can obtain the online Registration Form from the Sastra University portal, or they can obtain the Registration Form in person from the Sastra Institute campus.
As soon as the instructions in the booklet have been checked, applicants should begin filling out the Registration Form. In the Registration Form, applicants must provide identifying information, academic information, course-related details, communication information, and additional details, among other things.
Applicants must additionally provide scanned pictures of their passport size photograph in the size and format specified on the university portal.
Application fee for Sastra University B.Ed Admission 2023
For applicants’ convenience, the following information on the registration fee is provided:
Mode Application Fees
- Online Rs. 350/-
- Offline Rs. 300/-
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants must first visit Sastra University’s official website (https://www.sastra.edu/) and then click on the admissions page.
- They must apply for B.Ed admission to SASTRA University and obtain the application form as well as the prospectus.
- Applicants must complete the registration form with all of the proper and relevant information.
- Applicants must submit the registration form, along with the Demand Draft, to Sastra University’s specified address after filling in all the needed details.
Document required for Sastra University B.Ed Admission 2023:
- Passport size photograph
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Copy of date of birth proof
- 6 Self Address slips for communications
- Application form
- Category certificate
Sastra University B.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those who are interested in applying for Sastra University B.Ed Entrance should review the qualifying criteria listed below.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have finished their class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board, as well as D.Ted after class 12th. OR they must have earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Required Marks: They must have received at least 50% in any of the subjects during their graduation or post-graduation.
- Experience: Applicants should have two years of full-time education expertise as in-service teachers.
Sastra University B.Ed Admission 2023 Merit List
The relevant authorities will award admission to the applicants based on the merit list. Following the submission of all applicants’ Registration Forms, Sastra University determines whether they are eligible for admission or not, and then provides a Rank List with the names of the nominated contenders for B.Ed admission based on seat availability.
Authorities will publish a merit list for all applicants on the university portal. Students have to go to the university portal to see the merit list.
Applicants are urged to obtain the merit list from the university portal. The directors of the Research Centres will select the date and time for the applicants’ counseling and, as a result, will close the applicants.
Sastra University B.Ed Admission 2023 Admission Process
Initially, applicants can examine their qualifications. Following that, any interested and eligible applicants can apply to Sastra University by filling out the Application Form and submitting it to Sastra University.
The University then aims to rank candidates based on their merit in a transparent manner. Sastra University means providing a Rank List for the applicants after selecting them based on their merit and availability of seats.
Applicants who can verify their names in the Sastra University Rank List are eligible to attend the Sastra University B.Ed Counselling Process on the specified day, time, and location with all required documents.
Applicants will be allowed to submit the fee for Sastra University admission after the paper validation process is completed.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.