Haryana D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) is a two-year course offered by the state government of Haryana, as well as SCERT as a conducting body (State Council of Educational Research & Training). It is intended for teachers in lower primary schools (1st to 5th). Applicants who are qualified and interested are encouraged to apply for the two-year D.ed entrance test.
This exam is being held to advance teachers’ education to the next level of NCTE recognition by the state Teachers Institute for the academic year 2022. The council places a high priority on maintaining quality in teaching as a goal in and of itself, as well as a source of inspiration for secondary brilliance in research.
Applicants will learn about the SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Registration Form, crucial dates, eligibility requirements, and exam method through this article.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2022 Important Dates
If applicants want to appear, they must check the following vital timetable for filling out the SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Registration Form.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2022 Application form
The deadline for submitting an application is the third week of October 2022. Applicants must be familiar with all of the rules. Applicants must read the qualifying criteria listed on the official website before filling out the Online Application form. To fill out the registration form, candidates must go to the official website.
To apply for this exam, applicants must carefully fill out all of their personal and academic information. Applicants must simply upload a scanned copy of their documents. It is recommended that candidates print the registration form for future reference.
Application fee for SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2022
- General/OBC Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Rs. 250/-
- PwD NIL
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must visit the Haryana State Council of Education Research and Training’s official website (https://scertharyana.gov.in/).
- Applicants must go to the official webpage and click on the link to an application form.
- Applicants must fill out the registration form completely and accurately, including their name, gender, date of birth, qualifications, and so on.
- After filling out all of these fields, applicants must scan and submit their needed documents, such as pictures and signatures, in the format specified.
- They should be required to state their major (Arts, Science, or Commerce) on the registration form.
- After filling out all of the essential information on the registration form, applicants must submit it and print it for future reference.
Document required for SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2022:
- Valid/operational email address and phone number
- Scanned photos of a passport photo and signature ID evidence (Aadhar card, voter card, passport, etc.)
- Copy of caste certificate scanned (if applicable)
- Net banking, credit card, or debit card
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All ambitious applicants in the SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission test must have complete information about their qualifying criteria in order to be considered for the program in which they intend to enroll.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 34 to be considered for admission to these programs.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Indian citizens and legitimate residents of Haryana and the surrounding areas.
- Qualification: Applicants must have completed the 12th (Intermediate) grade with Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject from a recognized board or institution.
- Minimum Marks: They must have received at least 50% in five subjects in Class 12th, one of which must be English.
- Relaxation: At the Senior Secondary (10+2) level, there will be a 5% relaxation in the minimum qualifying marks, i.e. 47.5 percent.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Before the Entrance Exam, applicants can view the exam pattern and curriculum on the official website.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2022 Admission Procedure
Applicants who meet all eligibility requirements will be admitted on the basis of virtual merit (streamwise) based on marks obtained in five subjects in addition to English and the relevant stream subjects in the 10+2 examination. When it comes to reserved seats, the relative merit of the applicants will be taken into account in each classification of reservations that they select on the online registration form. The merit will be determined by stream and category.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2022 Counselling
Applicants who have qualified for Haryana D.EL.ED 2022 counseling must adhere to all rules and regulations in order to be accepted into colleges. The conducting board will assign seats to applicants based on their performance on the merit list. Applicants must report their seats to the colleges to which they have been assigned.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.