On January 15, 1990, the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) became an independent directorate. For those individuals seeking admission to a two-year Diploma in Education program, the Directorate of Teacher Education (DTE) holds an Entrance Exam for Diploma in Elementary Education (B.Ed).
The entrance exam for SCERT Odisha admissions 2021 for various courses will take place on time. The exam was conducted in three shifts. Admission to various courses such as B.Ed, D.El.Ed, and B.P.Ed is awarded by the entrance test. Applicants who pass the entrance exam are obliged to attend the counseling session.
In this post, we will present all important links and information for candidates interested in applying for the SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2021. Candidates can access detailed information on the Registration Form, Fees, Deadlines, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Result, and Selection Procedure, among other things.
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2021 Important Dates
The candidates will find critical information about major events and dates in the link provided below.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2021|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2021|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2021|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2021|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2021|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2021|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2021|
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2021 Application form
The application form for SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2021 will be available in the fourth week of September 2021. The Registration Form must be submitted by the second week of October 2021. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the application form and prospectus. Applicants should begin filling out the application form as soon as they have read the instructions in the brochure.
Personally identifiable information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information are required to be included in the application form.
Application fee for SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2021
- Applicants have the option of paying their application costs both online and offline.
- Fees can only be paid with a debit card, credit card, net banking, or cash deposit at Axis Bank.
- General Rs. 500
- SC/ST Rs. 300
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visit the official website for more information. (www.samsodisha.gov.in)
For D.El.Ed Admissions, fill out the application form at the provided link.
- Applicants must first create an account on the website.
- After completing the registration process, you will receive a registration ID and password that you can use to log in and access the application form.
Applicants must carefully fill out the application form provided on the website, following all instructions and ensuring that they meet the qualifying requirements.
- Before the deadline, submit the required papers in the prescribed format, along with the form and application fee.
Document required for SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2021:
- Residential Certificate
- Class 10th and 12th marksheets
- ID Proof
- Birth certificate/Age proof
- Category certificate
- Character Certificate by the previous Institute
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate for admission to the D.El.Ed Course in Odisha must meet the following eligibility standards stipulated by the authority:
- Identity: The candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- The aspirant must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- The applicant must have received at least 50% in a recognized board’s Class XII or Higher Secondary or equivalent test.
- Applicants who fall within the SC/ST/SEBC/PH categories will have their aggregate marks relaxed by 5%.
- Applicants must have completed MIL in Odia up to HSC level or any equivalent exam.
- Applicants for D.El.Ed. (Urdu) or D.El.Ed. (Telugu) admission must have completed MIL in Urdu/Telugu up to HSC grade Or equivalent examination.
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern
- The total number of Multiple choice questions will be 30.
- Duration: The test will last 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Types of inquiries: There are multiple-choice questions on the paper.
- Scheme of Marking: Each question was worth one point. In the event of incorrect responses, -0.25 points will be removed.
- Questions will be asked on topics such as general awareness, reasoning, general aptitude, and language (English).
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2021 Syllabus
The official authorities will post information on the syllabus aimed at preparing for the entrance exam on the university’s official website for applicants.
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2021 Admit Card
Aspirants may access their SCERT Odisha admit card online at samsodisha.gov.in. Aspirants must provide their cell phone number in order to download it. Only eligible applicants who submitted their applications on or before the deadline will be able to see their admission cards. Aspirants must have a physical copy of their SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2021 to the examination center, or they will not be allowed to take the entrance exam.
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2021 Result
SCERT Odisha admission results are available online at samsodisha.gov.in. It is presented to the public as a merit list. The merit list will be compiled based on the scores obtained in the admission exam. The candidates seeking placement will thereafter receive an intimation letter.
If the applicants score the same on the entrance exam, the following tie-breaking factors are used to break the tie.
- First and foremost, graduation marks will be examined, with candidates with a larger proportion of marks receiving preference.
- If the tie still exists, the applicants’ ages will be taken into account. Preference is given to the applicant who is older in age.
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed 2021 Counselling
Applicants whose names appear on the merit list will be invited to participate in the counseling process. The Merit List will be determined by their performance on the online computer-based test. Applicant placement is done through an online system based on the candidate’s preferences.
Once seats have been assigned, candidates must report to the appropriate centre on the indicated dates and times with the required documentation for verification. If discrepancies are discovered, the candidate’s provisional admission selection will be revoked.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.