Intentional applicants for the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Teacher Education (D.El.Ed) through the SCERT, Nagaland, for the session 2022 are invited to apply. The second batch of the two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) with SSA support is being considered in the SCERT and the eight DIETs, comprising 445 trainees.
Applicants for the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education will be admitted based on their exam scores, and there will be a wide variety of applications for this admission process.
Applicants will learn more about the SCERT Nagaland D.El.Ed Registration Form, eligibility requirements, and how to complete out the registration form on this page.
SCERT Nagaland D.El.Ed 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants, significant information about major events and dates should be mentioned in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
SCERT Nagaland D.El.Ed 2022 Application form
The Nagaland SCERT D.El.Ed Registration Form is now available in an offline format. The registration form’s start and end dates will be revealed soon on the official web page.
Before filling out the registration form, applicants should read the entire instructions. All of the information on the registration form must be accurate and full. Applicants must double-check all details before submitting the registration form.
Application fee for SCERT Nagaland D.El.Ed 2022
- Applicants can receive a registration form from the SCERT and all DIETs for Rs 200/-.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants can obtain a registration form and prospectus by visiting the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) of Nagaland’s official website (https://scert.nagaland.gov.in/).
- To complete the registration form, applicants should carefully read the instructions.
- Applicants should fill in the relevant fields on the registration form with personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
- Applicants should confirm their scanned needed papers, such as pictures and signatures, in accordance with the stipulated format.
- Applicants should grab a printout of the registration form after filling in all of the relevant details and submitting it to the office location.
Document required for SCERT Nagaland D.El.Ed 2022:
Applicants should bring the necessary documentation with them when filling out the registration form, and the documents are listed below.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
SCERT Nagaland D.El.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the registration form, applicants should make sure they meet the minimum qualifications. It is critical information that applicants should double-check. The details of the qualifications are listed below.
- Age Limit: To be eligible for admission, applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 35.
- Citizenship: Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed an intermediate examination administered by a recognized board.
- Required Marks: Applicants must pass the intermediate examination with a score of 50%.
- Relaxation: SC and ST candidates receive a 45 percent mark reduction.
SCERT Nagaland D.El.Ed 2022 Result
Applicants will only be able to access the results over the website. The findings will be published on the university’s website. Applicants must go to the university’s website and provide their roll number and birth date. They must double-check the results with details. It’s a smart idea to save and duplicate the output.
SCERT Nagaland D.El.Ed 2022 Merit List
The merit list would be released once the courses have been finished. The merit list’s specifics are described below. The appropriate authorities will offer admission to the applicants based on the merit list. On the university’s website, administrators will post a merit list for all applicants.
Applicants must go to the university’s official website to see the merit list. Applicants are required to access the university portal to acquire the merit list.
SCERT Nagaland D.El.Ed 2022 Counseling
In order to participate in the counseling round, applicants must click the particular link and complete the registration form. Following that, candidates must make a choice along with their preferred possibilities, and the choices must be filled up during the counseling process.
After the counseling phase, applicants must get a seat allowance letter from the university homepage. After the seats are assigned, the applicants must go to the assigned college with all relevant documents and certifications.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.