Admission to the 2-year Elementary Education Diploma program is approved by the State Council of Education Educational Research and Training (SCERT) in Chandigarh (D.El.Ed). In the month of May 2021, the application form for admission to the D.El.Ed program will be available.
The candidates will be chosen on the basis of a merit list created by SCERT Chandigarh. The Final Merit will be calculated using the candidate’s marks in the qualifying degree examination. Admission has been halted by Chandigarh’s Education Secretary for the academic year 2021-21.
Applicants will be selected for admission to the D.El.Ed course based on their previous qualifying exam results. Every year, a large number of applicants may apply for admission based on their qualifications.
Applicants will get detailed information about the SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed registration form, important dates, eligibility requirements, and the procedure for filling out the registration form, among other things, from this article.
Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021 Important Dates
The tentative dates for the Examination are listed below. Applicants should consult the Exam Dates listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2021|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2021|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2021|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2021|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2021|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2021|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2021|
Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021 Application form
Those undertrained teachers who want to enroll in a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education can fill out the SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed registration form based on their qualifications. The following are the most important aspects of the registration form, as listed below.
- The D.El.Ed Registration Form for SCERT Chandigarh will be available online.
- Candidates will be able to access the application form on the official site from May to June.
- Applicants must fill out the application form with accurate and complete information.
- To avoid authority rejection, any of the details should be incorrectly filled in.
- Fill out the form and turn it in by the deadline.
Application fee for Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021
- The application fee of Rs.100/- can be paid online by candidates.
Payments can be made with a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants should visit the State Council of Educational Research and Training’s official website in Chandigarh (http://dhe.chd.gov.in/SCERT/).
- Applicants must go to the latest news section of the website and look for the link to the application form.
- Applicants should be required to provide educational information in the registration form, such as passed examinations and grades.
- Then, in the prescribed format, upload scanned images of your signature, photographs, and left thumb impression.
- Applicants must make the payment, which can be paid in various ways depending on the category.
- Following the payment of the registration fees, applicants must mail the completed application form along with the documents required.
Document required for Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021:
- 10th class certificate and mark sheets
- 12th class certificate and mark sheets
Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Those who wish to apply for this admission test must first ensure that they meet the minimum qualifications before filling out the registration form. The eligibility requirements are listed below.
- Age Requirement: Applicants must be at least 17 years old as of September 1st of the admission year. Anyone above the age of eighteen is welcome to attend.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens and have either local or non-local status as defined by the Telangana government.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed the Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Minimum Marks: They must have passed the qualifying exam with an aggregate score of at least 50%.
- Relaxation: SC, ST, and PH applicants receive a 45 percent mark reduction.
Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Before the entrance exam, applicants can download the exam pattern and syllabus on the official website.
Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021 Result
The results will only be available to applicants via the internet. The findings will be announced on the university’s website by officials. Applicants must go to the university’s website and provide their roll number and birth date. They must double-check the results with specifics. It’s a good idea to save and duplicate the outcome. Officials will decide whether or not to admit candidates based on the results.
Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021 Merit List
After the application period has ended, SCERT, Chandigarh, publishes the merit list on its website, siechd.nic.in. For joint admission to the D.El.Ed. 2021 course in Chandigarh, the council prepares a merit list for UT and Non-UT pool applicants. The merit list is compiled based on the applicants’ qualifying examination scores.
Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021 Counselling
The merit list is used to guide the counseling process. The merit list will be used to select students for the counseling process. The board will conduct seat allotment for the applicants. On the assigned date and time, candidates must report to the colleges. At the time of counseling, applicants must bring the following documents.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.