DIET Delhi is in charge of admissions. The SCERT is holding D.El.Ed Admission 2023. Every year, for qualifying individuals, an admission procedure is held. Applicants who want to enroll in a two-year diploma in elementary education (D.El.Ed) (Co.Ed.) program provided by various colleges and institutions in Delhi must go through the formal admission process.
For the candidates’ convenience, we have included all relevant information about the DIET Delhi D.El.Ed Admission 2023 in this article, including Eligibility Criteria, the application process, crucial dates, the selection procedure, and so on. Applicants who wish to participate in the admissions process should review all of the data listed below and also visit the university’s official website to obtain complete information about the admissions process.
SCERT Delhi DPSE 2023 Important Dates
The significant data related to major activities and dates are included in the link below for the applicants’ comfort.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for submitting the Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
SCERT Delhi DPSE 2023 Application form
The registration form for DIET Delhi D.El.Ed 2023 will be available in the first week of August 2023. The registration form for DIET Delhi D.El.Ed 2023 can be completed by the second week of August 2023. Official institutions will make application forms available online on the university’s official website. Applicants who wish to participate in the admissions process must complete and submit a registration form.
Applicants must first register on the official website by filling out the required information (name, date of birth, email id, contact number, etc.). After successful registration, applicants must begin filling out the application form.
Application fee for SCERT Delhi DPSE 2023
Delhi DIET DPSE 2023 Only online payments are accepted for application fees.
- The registration fee cannot be paid in any other way.
- The DIET Delhi DPSE Online Application Fee can be paid with a debit/credit card or using Internet banking.
- The application fee for DIET Delhi DPSE 2023 is Rs.250/- for all students.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- On the front page of the official website (https://scertdelhiadmission.nic.in/) click on the ‘D.EL.Ed Admission form’ option.
- Select the ‘Fresh applicant registration’ option at the bottom of the login window.
- After reading the terms and conditions, click ‘I agree.’
- In the next window, fill in the essential personal information and create a password to log in.
- Log in to your registered account after completing the registration process to access the registration form.
- Enter your academic information, such as year of graduation, roll number, board name, grades/CGPA, and personal contact details, such as phone number, email address, and complete residential address.
- The next step is to pay the application fees.
- Finally, complete by entering the code of the institution into which you intend to enroll.
Document required for SCERT Delhi DPSE 2023:
- SSC mark sheet.
- HSC mark sheet.
- Category certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Migration certificate.
SCERT Delhi DPSE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have completed class 12th or its equivalent through the CBSE or any recognized educational board.
- Applicants must have received at least a 50% grade in their HSC.
- Applicants from the CBSE board will have their top five topics taken into account while computing their 50 percent scores.
- For the purpose of determining 50 percent marks, students from different boards will be considered for one language and four disciplines.
- The minimum qualifying scores for students in the reserved category will be relaxed by 5%.
- As of the date of the formal announcement, students must be no older than 24 years old.
SCERT Delhi DPSE 2023 Merit List
In the second week of August 2023, the DIET Delhi DPSE 2023 Merit List will be announced. The merit list will be published in online way on the university’s official website for the students’ information.
The merit list will be compiled by the university’s official officials. Official institutions will compile a list of applicants’ merits based on their performance in previous qualifying academic tests.
SCERT Delhi DPSE 2023 Counseling
Applicants who have qualified for DIET DELHI 2023 counseling must adhere to all rules and regulations in order to get admitted to universities. Students will be assigned seats when a board is held based on the merit list. Applicants must report the seat to the colleges to which they have been assigned.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.