As the name implies, the CA Foundation Exam lays the groundwork for the basic inquisition in a person’s learning. The purpose of the Foundation degree is to help students understand accounting standards and how they apply to various types of accounts. With changes in foreign policy and privatization plans, accountants are required to learn international standards. ICAI has made strides in recognizing the needs of the circumstance and updating the old course to make it more current. All the CA exams and courses are conducted by the ICAI organization.
CA Foundation Exam 2022 May Session Registration will start on 21st February 2022. The Link will be available below-
Click Here to view the Notice.
CA Foundation Exam 2022 Important Dates
Before applying, check out the official web pages for more information about the CA Foundation 2022 exam.
|Events||May Session Dates|
|Exam Registration opens on||21st February 2022|
|Exam Registration ends on||13th March 20222|
|Exam Registration ends with a 600/- late fee||20th March 2022|
|Admit card on||To be Announced|
|Exam held on||23rd, 25th, 27th & 29th May 2022|
|Result declared on||To be Announced|
CA Foundation Exam 2022 Application form
The registration form for the CA Foundation’s Exam 2022 May Session will begin. Applicants who wish to enroll in CA courses must first register and complete the Foundation 2022 Registration Form, which is available in an online format on the official website.
The link will be available here.
To prevent any additional fees, applicants should make sure that they have paid the application fee before the deadline. Applicants can find more information about the Foundation 2022 Registration Form in the area below.
Application fee for CA Foundation Exam 2022 Form
Examine the registration fees for Indian, Kathmandu, and international centers in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Muscat, and other locations. Check out the information below to learn more about the exam centers and registration fees:
- The registration fee for Indian Exam Centers is Rs. 1,500/-.
- Students applying from Kathmandu Exam Centers must pay an application fee of Rs. 2,200/-.
- Students from countries such as Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Muscat, and others must pay an application fee of US$ 325.
Here are steps to fill out the Application form for CA Foundation Exam 2022 Form
- CA Foundation 2022 Registration Form is now available on the Chartered Accountants Foundation’s online web platform.
- When the registration form for Foundation 2022 is accessible on the official website, fill it out.
- Complete all fields in the application, including name, address, e-mail, and phone number.
- Submit all information and papers, as well as the application cost.
- Check all details before submitting the application.
Document required for CA Foundation Exam 2022
- Self-attested printout of your application
- Marksheet of 12th
- One recent colored photograph of yourself
- Attested copy of proof of nationality
- Attested copy of category certificate
- Attested copy of Class 10th mark sheet
CA Foundation Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the form, make sure you meet certain eligibility requirements that are basic to the registration process. Before applying for the Foundation, the ICAI requires that the following prerequisites be met:
- The applicant must have passed their 10+2 (senior secondary school) or comparable examination from a recognized board or university.
- Applicants must complete a four-month intensive training program and register by the 31st of June or December. This is done in order to ensure that only qualified applicants apply.
CA Foundation Exam 2022 Exam Pattern
- The CA entry-level test covers a wide range of topics, including inventory, financial statements, production and expenses, as well as effective communication, business organizations, and regulatory authorities.
- The first and second papers are objective, whereas the third and fourth papers are subjective.
- To pass the foundation course, applicants must score at least 40 percent on each paper and 50 percent overall. With a maximum of 400 points
CA Foundation Exam 2022 Syllabus
Officials from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in India would publish the Chartered Accountants Foundation 2022 Curriculum for the foundation exam.
Click Here to view the Official Syllabus of CA Foundation Exam 2022.
CA Foundation Exam 2022 Admit Card
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in India will provide the CA Foundation Exam 2022 Admit Card for the exam in an online format on the university portal.
Applicants must complete the registration process, which includes completing the registration form and paying the application cost, before the deadline. Applicants will receive access to the Chartered Accountants Foundation 2022 Admit card once they have finished this process.
Applicants who’ll be taking the foundation test must have a printout of their Foundation 2022 Admit card as well as other identification cards with them when they enter the exam hall. Applicants who are found without a copy of the Chartered Accountants Foundation 2022 Admit card will not be permitted to take the exam.
CA Foundation Exam 2022 Result
When the CA Foundation 2022 Results are announced, all applicants who have registered will receive an SMS or mail notification with the day and time. The Chartered Accountants Foundation 2022 Results of the foundation exam must be downloaded from the university portal by all applicants.
To use the website, applicants must provide their registration id and password. Officials will reveal the merit list as soon as the Foundation 2022 Results are announced.
CA Foundation Exam 2022 Merit List
The CA Foundation Exam 2022 Merit List contains all of the information about the top 50 applicants who passed the Chartered Accountants Foundation exam in flying colors. The Chartered Accountants Foundation Merit List for 2022 will be available on the official website as well.
As a result, applicants will be able to access the official website to view the Foundation 2022 Merit List. Applicants will be able to get admission to the institution based on the Foundation 2022 Merit List.
if you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.