Calicut University, located in Kerala, is one of the best universities in the country. It admits students to their 2-year B.Ed Course for them to pursue teaching as a professional career. When applying for admission to the B.Ed program at Calicut University, candidates must first review the eligibility criteria. Then, and only then, must they complete the application form and submit it by the deadline with the prescribed application fees.
Admission to the B.Ed. Calicut University offers a two-year course with four semesters in University Teacher Education Centres, Government Colleges/Aided Colleges, and Private Colleges affiliated with the university. Physical Science, Social Science, Computer Science, Sanskrit, Urdu, Malayalam, Tamil, English, Arabic, and Commerce are among the B.Ed courses available.
Calicut University B.Ed Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application Form Starts on||Announced Soon|
|Application ends on||Announced Soon|
|Admit card released on||Announced Soon|
|Exam held on||Announced Soon|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counselling 1st Phase||Announced Soon|
|Counselling 2nd Phase||Announced Soon|
|Counselling 3rd Phase||Announced Soon|
|Mop up Round Counselling held on||Announced Soon|
Calicut University B.Ed Admission 2022 Application Form
Aspirants seeking admission to Calicut University’s B.Ed program must download the application form from the university’s official website. They must also ensure that all of the information provided in the application form is correct. Any incorrect information may result in the cancellation of the entire admissions process. Following that, applicants must upload the necessary credentials. All of the documents enclosed must be valid.
Application fee for Calicut University B.Ed Admission 2022
Candidates must keep in mind that application fees are non-refundable, so carefully read the details before paying the fees.
- The application fee for general candidates is Rs.525/-.
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.160/-.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates must first sign up on the official website (https://bedu.uoc.ac.in/) to begin the registration process.
- Aspirants will be asked to enter some basic information during the sign-up process.
- After completing the sign-up process, candidates will be given login credentials.
- Aspirants must then log in with the login credentials they were given in the previous step.
- Following that, candidates must accurately fill out all of the required educational, personal, and contact information.
- Following that, applicants must upload scanned images of their passport-size photograph and signature.
- In addition to the photograph and signature, candidates must provide a list of 15 colleges where they wish to study.
- A verification page will be generated once all of the details in the application form have been submitted.
- As proof of their application, candidates must print a copy of the verification page.
Document required for Calicut University B.Ed Admission 2022
- S.L.S.C. is an abbreviation for S.L.S. ( secondary school leaving certificate)
- Degree of qualification (postgraduate)
- Marking sheet for the qualifying degree exam (all parts -I, II, III)
Calicut University B.Ed Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must have a B.A/B.Sc degree from Calicut University OR a degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 50 percent marks in all three years of graduation OR 50 percent marks in the final year of graduation OR a PG degree in the same discipline with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech with a minimum of 55% overall is eligible to apply for the B.Ed course in Physical Science with Mathematics as an optional subject.
- Applicants who qualified for their final exam from a university outside the jurisdiction of Kerala must provide a Certificate of Equivalency issued by Calicut University asserting the recognition of the University from which the applicant passed the final exam to be admitted to the B.Ed program at Calicut University.
- Candidates who are SC/ST, including Lakshadweep residents, and Teacher Allocation applicants only need to pass the final exam.
- Candidates from the OBC, OEC, and SEBC will be given a 5% reduction in the required qualifying marks.
- Blind applicants will receive a 5% reduction in total marks.
- In terms of age, applicants of any age can apply for admission to B. Ed Calicut University.
Calicut University B.Ed Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must be aware of the exam pattern established by Calicut University. Candidates will be able to make appropriate choices in the examination center if they are familiar with the exam pattern. It will help them answer the question paper in the allotted time. This state-based undergraduate-level examination will last two hours. Calicut University B.Ed admissions will be conducted in an offline (ppt) format.
Calicut University B.Ed Admission 2022 Admit Card
Only students who have completed the registration process will be issued admit cards. In addition, it will be published on the University’s official website. The admit card is a required document for taking the entrance exam. As a result, keep your admit card safe and bring it to the exam center on the day of the exam.
Calicut University B.Ed Admission 2022 Result
Calicut University will publish the exam results on its website. Candidates can check and download their results by going to the website. Keep the scorecard handy for future use.
Qualified candidates will be invited to participate in the University’s counseling process. The examination authority will notify candidates of the counseling date and time on the official website. To attend the counseling process, all qualified candidates must bring the necessary documents.
Calicut University B.Ed Admission 2022 Counselling
Candidates must bring valid required documents to Calicut University B.Ed Counselling. They must, however, ensure that the documents are valid. Because any invalid document may result in the cancellation of Calicut University’s B.Ed admission. In addition, to assist candidates, we have provided a list of documents required for participation in Calicut University B.Ed Counselling 2022.
- S.S.L.C. is an abbreviation for S.S.L. (Secondary school leaving Certificate)
- Qualifying Degree (Degree/PG) Certificate Qualifying Degree examination mark sheet If applicable, (Part I, II, and III)/Consolidated grade Card qualifications.
- The equivalency Certificate from the University of Calicut is only for candidates who passed qualifying examinations from universities other than Kerala.
- Transfer Certificate (obtained from the previous institution studied) and Conduct Certificate (obtained within six months) Nativity Certificate from the Village Officer for those who are eligible for Nativity Weightage.
- In the case of SC/ST/OEC/ETB/MU/OBH/LC and SIUC candidates, a Community Certificate from the Competent Authority is required.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.