The Goa D.El.Ed test was conducted by the DIET (District Institute of Education Programs Training) to grant admission to applicants who are service untrained teachers of primary/upper elementary schools from various states across the country. Applicants will be admitted to the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) program after passing this test.
Applicants who are interested in and eligible for admission to the D.El.Ed program can apply for the state-level entrance examination. The applicants’ admittance will be confirmed based on this test and oral interview.
Applicants will find complete information about the Goa D.El.Ed Registration form, relevant dates, eligibility requirements, and the application filling method in this material.
Goa D.El.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The official authority has yet to announce the date of the entrance examination. The Important Dates and Tentative Dates are shown in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
Goa D.El.Ed 2023 Application form
Applicants who want to apply for admission to the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) program can fill out the application form and submit it before the deadline.
The registration form for Goa D.El.Ed will be available online. The Goa D.El.Ed Application form will be available in March. Visit the District Institute of Education Programs Training, Goa’s official website (https://www.goa.gov.in/) to obtain a registration form. Applicants who meet the requirements can only fill out the application form according to the directions supplied by the authority.
Application fee for Goa D.El.Ed 2023
- For all categories, the Goa D.El.Ed application fee is Rs.200/-.
- You can pay the registration fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants should visit the District Institute of Education Programs Training, Goa’s official website.
- Applicants must complete the registration form in order to obtain a login id with which to complete the registration form.
- Applicants should fill in all relevant fields in the registration form with correct and comprehensive information.
- They must upload their scanned required documents into the application form in the prescribed format.
- Applicants must make the payment via online means after filling out all of the relevant elements in the registration form.
- Applicants must fill out and submit the registration form, as well as print it for future reference.
Document required for Goa D.El.Ed 2023:
- Certificate of Birth
- 15-year certificate of domicile/residence
- Certificate of graduation from the most recent institution attended
- Higher secondary school or similar mark sheets
- Certificate of reserved category from the appropriate authority
Goa D.El.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant for admission to the Diploma in Elementary Education program must have lived in Goa for the last 15 years.
- Applicants must have passed the HSC or an equivalent exam in a single sitting.
- To apply for the Marathi Medium D.El.Ed course, candidates must have completed HSC with Marathi at HSSCE.
- Applicants must have received at least 50% in their Higher Secondary exams.
- At the HSC level, applicants should have completed the following elementary school-based topics.
- English with a minimum of 45 percent and a minimum of 40 percent for SC/ST (Compulsory).
Goa D.El.Ed 2023 Admit Card
One week before the entrance exam, the Goa D.EL.ED 2023 admit card can be downloaded from the official website. The Goa D.EL.ED admit card is an important document that students must bring with them to the exam center. The Goa D.El.Ed admits card can be downloaded from the official website.
The admit card for the Goa D.EL.ED exam will be issued a week before the exam. Students who are taking the exam will not receive a physical admit card. Students must remember to bring their Admit card to the exam on the day of the exam; otherwise, they will not be permitted to take the exam.
Goa D.El.Ed 2023 Counselling
Students who have qualified for Goa D.EL.ED 2023 counseling must adhere to all rules and regulations in order to be admitted to universities. Students will be assigned seats when a board is held based on the merit list. Students must report the seat to the colleges to which they have been assigned.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.