For the Diploma Engineering (L.E) course at Haryana Polytechnic 2022, the second round of counseling has begun. The Diploma Engineering course’s allotment result has been revealed. The Haryana State Technical Education Society administers the Haryana DET test (HSTES). It is a state-level test that takes place once a year.
For the first year of diploma and pharmacy, as well as Diploma Engineering L.E courses, there is no entrance examination. The merit list will be used to determine admission to the first year of the diploma program. Applicants can discover more about Haryana Polytechnic 2022 by reading the complete page, which includes exam dates, registration forms, and eligibility conditions, along with other things.
Haryana Polytechnic DET 2022 Important Dates
All applicants should be aware of events such as the distribution of the application form, the deadline for submitting the application, and the payment of the application fee, among others. Stay up to current on the entrance exam for Haryana Polytechnic 2022.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
Haryana Polytechnic DET 2022 Application form
The Haryana DET application form is now available online. Candidates can begin filling out their application forms on June 2022. Applicants must fill out the application form completely, including personal, educational, and communication information.
During the document verification phase, candidates can make changes to their application forms. Candidates can submit their applications for engineering diplomas until August 2022, and lateral entry applications until August 18, 2022. It is not necessary to send a hard copy of the application form by mail. Take a printout of the completed application form and save it somewhere secure for the rest of the admissions process.
Application fee for Haryana Polytechnic DET 2022
Payment Options: The Haryana DET 2022 Application Fee can be paid both online and in person.
- Online: The application processing cost can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking account.
- Offline – Fees are paid using the E-Challan method by candidates.
- General Rs. 500
- Reserved Rs. 200
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Go to the conducting authority’s official website and click on the link that will take you to the registration portal.
- The button that says “Apply Now” will take you to a site with directions.
- Applicants must choose the course for which they want to apply from a list of available alternatives.
- Select ‘Continue Registration’ from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out all of the essential information, such as your name, phone number, and email address, to create an account.
- Fill out the application form entirely after completing the registration procedure, including all personal, contact, and academic information.
Document required for Haryana Polytechnic DET 2022
- Qualifying Examination Marking Sheet
- Proof of the candidate’s date of birth
- Proof of Reserved Category or the candidate’s Category Certificate
Haryana Polytechnic DET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2 passes from the Haryana Board of School Education or a recognized board/university test (Subject to change by State Govt. decision).
- Passed any of the following examinations with a pass in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Math from a recognized Board/University:
- In science, there is an intermediate test.
- The first year of a three-year science degree program.
- Only the science academic stream has a regular 10+2 test.
- Higher Secondary Education Board Exam (Science academic stream includes Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) for Nepalese students aged 12 years.
- Any other qualification recognized as comparable to any of the aforementioned tests by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Haryana Polytechnic DET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Format: The examination will be given online (Computer Based Test).
On the question paper, there will be multiple-choice questions.
- Exam time: Candidates will have one hour and forty minutes to complete the question paper.
- Exam Language: The question paper will be written in English.
- Candidates will receive one mark for each correct response, and there will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Haryana Polytechnic DET 2022 Syllabus
The Haryana DET syllabus will be based on the 10th and 12th grades. To learn more about the syllabus, go to the official website.
Haryana Polytechnic DET 2022 Admit Card
Applicants can access the official website to obtain their Hall Ticket in an online format. On the day of the exam, they must carry a valid photo ID to verify their birth date. Applicants applying for admission to the Diploma lateral courses must provide an attested photograph (signed by a Gazetted officer) along with their admit card. The candidate will be assigned a seat at random after the procedure is completed.
Haryana Polytechnic DET 2022 Result
On the official website of HSTES, the Haryana Polytechnic 2022 merit list will be released. Only those candidates who appear on the Haryana Polytechnic 2022 merit list are eligible to participate in the admission procedure.
Students can view their Haryana Polytechnic 2022 merit list by following the processes outlined below:
- For additional information, see the official website.
- Enter the right Application ID and password that the candidate was given during the registration process.
- The syllabus is available for download by candidates.
- Haryana Polytechnic DET 2022 Merit List and Counselling
Haryana Polytechnic DET 2021 Merit List
Applicants can view the merit list or rank list immediately on this page or on the official website. Only those applicants who appear on the Haryana DET merit list/rank list are eligible to apply for admission.
Haryana Polytechnic DET 2021 Counseling
There are three rounds to the Haryana Polytechnic 2022 counseling procedure. Applicants who have been shortlisted for Haryana Polytechnic 2022 on the basis of Inter-se-merit/rank will be summoned for the counseling procedure. Refer to the procedures below to easily grasp the Haryana Polytechnic 2022 counseling procedure:
- Applicants must first pay INR 500 in the form of a counseling charge via the internet.
- Click on ‘New Registration,’ then fill out the form with your desired course, application number, name, and date of birth.
- After you’ve completed the form, click ‘Registration Confirmation’ to create a user ID and password.
- Go to the appropriate website and enter your User ID and password.
- Following that, the status of seat availability will be displayed based on the student’s eligibility.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestions below in the comment box.