NATA also known as the national aptitude test in architecture is directed to select meritorious candidates for admissions in undergraduate programs for the study of architecture. This exam is conducted by a part of the council of architecture known as the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) for enrollment in 5 years B.Arch. degree program. To appear for this examination the aspirant first has to register themselves online through the official website of NATA which is nata.in. After that, the aspirant has to pay the required application fees for the exam to get the admit card to give the exam.
Process of Examination for NATA 2022
The NATA 2022 exam is divided into two halves the first half is a paper-based exam for which the candidate must have to visit a center that will be assigned to the applicant with the release of the admit card. The paper-based exam will be a drawing aptitude test and the next exam will be an online test with MCQ type of questions. These MCQ types of questions will be asked from the subjects like physics, chemistry, and maths. will be a total of 125 MCQs. Each MCQ will carry either one, two, or three marks according to the difficulty level of the question. Total marks will be 200 for this online architecture test.
How to Fill NATA 2022 Application Form
The online application form for NATA will release on the official website of NATA by the council of Architecture. How to Fill NATA Application Form, Make sure before you start, you are sitting with the scanned copies of the important documents mentioned above in the article. To start the registration process follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of NATA. You can find the registration tab for the application form if it is released by the council of Architecture.
- You have to open the registration tab and fill in all the required personal details of the candidate whatever the form will ask for.
- The application form will require personal details like name, age, gender, mobile number, email ID, date of birth, qualifications, security questions, etc.
- After that, the candidate will receive an email by NATA which will contain ID and password. This ID and password will be required to access their exam portal in the future.
- Now you have to log in to the exam application portal using the given ID and password to you through that email. Once you opened you have to upload the required scanned documents like a passport size photo of the candidate and the signature of the candidate. Note that the size of the scanned documents should not be too much bigger. The scanned signature should be done with either a blue or black pen.
- At last, submit the application fees through net banking or from any other online payment mode. Here you are done with the application form for NATA 2022.
- You should download or save a copy of the registration form which you have filled out for future preferences. After that, you have to select an exam center for your drawing exam in your locality.
- Council of Architecture also provides an option form correction facility which is used only if the students have made any mistakes while filling out their application forms. To make corrections in the application form they can simply log into their application form portal. There they will find the form correction tab and by clicking on it they will be able to edit the mistakes in the form.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.