The ICSE 10th Class Time Table 2022 has been available. The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) is an exam administered by the Council for Indian School Certification, India’s private school authority. It is one of India’s most prestigious boards, and its board is one of the toughest in the country.
ICSE 10th Class Time Table 2022 has been available. Check the below details-
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, Minister of Education, presided over an All India Certificate Exams Conference in 1952. The main goal of the Conference was to discuss the possibility of replacing the overseas Cambridge School Certification Examination with an All India Examination. This established the agenda for the Council’s formation.
ICSE Board 2022 10th Time Table
The ICSE Xth Examination Timetable will be posted on the official website shortly. So, all applicants should keep a close eye on the official web portal to ensure that they do not miss any information regarding ICSE 10th Exam Dates. Every year, over 1.5 lakh students are expected to take the ICSE Board 10th Class Main/Final and Supplementary Exam.
The Board has been announced the precise dates for the ICSE Secondary Board Exam Schedule 2022. However, the board has announced it on its official website.
|Day and Date||Subject|
|25th April 2022||English Language – English Paper 1|
|26th April 2022||Literature in English – English Paper 2|
|28th April 2022||History and Civics – H.C.G. Paper 1|
|29th April 2022||Environmental Science (Group II Elective)|
|3rd May 2022||Mathematics|
|5th May 2022||Geography – H.C.G. Paper 2|
|6th May 2022||Hindi|
|10th May 2022||Physics – SCIENCE Paper 1|
|12th May 2022||Second Languages: Ao-Naga, Assamese, Bengali, Dzongkha, Garo, Gujarati, Kannada, Khasi, Lepcha, Mizo, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Odia, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Tangkhul, Telugu, Urdu.
Modern Foreign Languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Modern Armenian, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Tibetan
|13th May 2022||Chemistry – SCIENCE Paper 2|
|16th May 2022||Biology – SCIENCE Paper 3|
|18th May 2022||Group III-Elective: Carnatic Music, Commercial Applications, Computer Applications, Cookery, Drama, Economic Applications, Environmental Applications, Fashion Designing, French, German, Hindustani Music, Home Science, Hospitality Management, Indian Dance, Mass Media & Communication, Physical Education, Western Music, Yoga, Technical Drawing Applications|
|19th May 2022||Economics, Group 2 elective|
|20th May 2022||Commercial Studies (Group II Elective) French (Group II Elective)|
Overview of ICSE Board 2022 10th Exam
- Board Full Name: ICSE Board
- Boards Session: 2021-2022
- Language of the exam: English
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Exam mode: Offline
- Timing of the exam: 9 to 12
- Total marks of exam: 80 Marks
- Passing marks of exam: 26
- Official website: https://www.cisce.org/
- Helpline: (011) 26413820
- Email:- email@example.com
Preparation tips for ICSE Board 2022 10th Time Table
The following are some ICSE board exam 2022 preparation suggestions that will help you do well in the exam.
- Get acquainted with the syllabus: Examine the curriculum for each subject. Knowing the syllabus will assist you in analyzing the components of scoring marks, question patterns, and developing a clear approach for preparation.
- Make a Timetable: Create a detailed schedule on paper for all courses. Keeping a study timetable will allow you to get the most out of your studies.
- Solve Previous Year’s Exam Papers: This suggestion will be useful when you are nearing the main board exam.
- Revise Topics: The most effective strategy to raise your marks is to review past topics before taking the exam. While preparing, bear in mind to review the things you have already learned. Picking a new topic to study at this time may disrupt your well-prepared themes.
How will the CISCE Conduct ICSE Class 10 Exams 2022?
After passing classes 10 and 12, students at schools accredited with the Council for the Indian School Certificate examinations are awarded the ICSE (Class 10) and ISC (Class 12) degrees. The main Board exams are administered by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE). For the academic year 2021-2022, the council has planned to keep the board test twice.
The syllabus for the ICSE first semester exams will be 50% of the full session syllabus. The syllabus for this year is divided into two halves. The first semester exams will be entirely based on the first half of the syllabus, while the second-semester exams will be entirely based on the second half of the syllabus. The ICSE first-semester test will consist of multiple-choice questions.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.