The Jadavpur University B.Ed. Admission 2022 is held by Jadavpur University to provide applicants with admission to a two-year full-time Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program. Every year, a large number of applicants participate in this process of learning. Applicants’ admission will be granted based on their eligibility conditions.
Those who wish to apply for entrance to the B.ed program can do so online by filling out an application form. Applicants can only fill out the registration form according to the schedule provided.
Applicants will learn everything they need to know about Jadavpur University in this article, including the registration form, significant dates, entry requirements, and how to apply.
Jadavpur University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Important Dates
Those students who intend to fill out a registration form for Jadavpur Institute B.Ed Admission should review the main deadlines for applying.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
Jadavpur University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Application form
The Jadavpur University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Registration Form is available online. The registration form will be accessible online from the 4th week of November 2022 to the 1st week of December 2022.
Applicants must fill out the registration form after carefully reading the guidelines. While filling out the application form, keep all of the required information and documents on hand. Fill out the application form to the best of your ability, including all of the essential information.
Before filling out the registration form, be sure you meet the eligibility requirements. Because a late fee will be imposed if the registration form is not received by the deadline, please submit it as soon as possible.
Application fee for Jadavpur University B.Ed. Admission 2022
The registration fees of Rs.100 can be paid online by applicants.
Net Banking (SBI Collect) / Credit Card / Debit Card are all acceptable methods of payment.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit Jadavpur University’s official website (http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/).
- Applicants will have access to a direct application link on the official website.
- Applicants must fill out the application form completely and accurately, including personal, academic, and communication information.
- Applicants must make the payment after filling out all of the needed information.
- They must submit it as well as take a printout of the registration form for future reference.
Document required for Jadavpur University B.Ed. Admission 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Jadavpur University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If applicants are going to fill out the registration form for Jadavpur University B.Ed Entrance, they should be aware of the qualifying conditions.
- Age Limit: Applicants should be 35 years old or younger if they are freshers, and there is no age limit for deputed candidates.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have finished their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at a recognized university. Candidates who studied through distance learning must pass a written exam.
- Required Qualifications: They must have at least a 50% passing grade.
Jadavpur University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Selection Procedure
A couple of years of unbroken approved service in Government or Government-aided institutions would be used to choose instructors for the Assigned category.
If they hold a residence certificate from West Bengal and have lived there for ten years, they may be eligible for the reserved quota.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.