The Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur will publish the Manipur Board 12th Class Time Table 2022 likely in February 2022. COHSEM 12th Time Table 2022 in pdf format is now available on the internet for the Science, Commerce, and Arts streams. The COHSEM Class 12th exam routine 2022 will feature the entire examination schedule, including exam dates, timings, and important instructions.
Manipur Board 12th Time Table will be released soon. All dates will be available here.
The timetable is available for students to see and download in PDF format for reference purposes. The Manipur Board ensures that the students have enough time to prepare by releasing the timetable a few months ahead of time. This enables pupils to focus their minds and give their whole attention to the HSE examinations, allowing them to do so effectively. More information on the Manipur Board 12th Time Table 2022 may be found on the page below.
Manipur Board 2022 12th Time Table
The Manipur Board has not yet issued the test schedule, however, it has planned to hold the examination for 12th-grade candidates in the month of March 2022. The datasheet will be available on the board’s official website in the month of February 2022. Students can look at the tentative dates for their preparation until then. According to the date sheet from the previous year.
|Date & Time||Subject|
|5th May 2021 (10 am to 1 pm)||English|
|7th May 2021 (10 am to 1 pm)||M.I.L. (Bengali /Hindi/Hmar/ Kom/ Manipuri/ Mao La/ Mizo/ Nepali/ Paite/ Ruangmei/ Tangkhul/ Thadou Kuki/ Vaiphei/ Zou/Gangte/ Liangmai) OR Alternative English.|
|11th May 2021 (10 am to 1 pm)||
|18th May 2021 (10 am to 1 pm)||
|20th May 2021 (10 am to 1 pm)||
|22nd May 2021 (10 am to 1 pm)||
|25th May 2021 (10 am to 1 pm)||Mathematics|
|27th May 2021 (10 am to 1 pm)||
|29th May 2021 (10 am to 1 pm)||
|1st June 2021 (10 am to 1 pm)||
|3rd June 2021 (10 am to 1 pm)||Home Science|
|5th June 2021 (10 am to 1 pm)||
|7th June 2021 (10 am to 1 pm)||
|9th June 2021 (10 am to 1 pm)||Elective language
Steps to download Manipur Board 12th Time Table 2022
Students can use the procedures below to view and download the timetable for the Manipur board class 12 exams in 2022.
- Open the official COHSEM website webpage.
- Find the “notice” option on the webpage and click it.
- Students can locate the option “Manipur HSE Time Table 2022” after the notice tab appears.
- When you select this option, the HSC timetable appears automatically. Students can view it based on the subjects they have chosen.
- Students can also download the schedule by selecting “download” from the drop-down menu. It’ll be saved as a PDF file.
Overview of Manipur Board 2022 12th Exam
- Board Full Name: Manipur Board
- Boards Session: 2021-2022
- Language of the exam: Manipuri, English
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Exam mode: Offline
- Timing of the exam: 9 to 12
- Total marks for the exam: 100
- Passing marks of exam: 33
- Official website: https://cohsem.nic.in/
- Email:- email@example.com
Preparation tips for Manipur Board 2022 12th Exam
As a state board, COHSEM always provides a challenging set of question papers and ensures that paper checking is done to the highest standards. Our specialists have devised a number of strategies that can assist applicants in passing this exam with a high grade, thereby assisting them in their future work. The following are some examination tips.
- Before beginning exam preparation, every student should have a clear understanding of the exam’s section and format.
- Study the books assigned by COHSEM on a regular basis and answer the questions in the books. Mathematics, for example, should be performed on a regular basis to ensure a strong understanding of subjects.
- Applicants should verify that sample and practice papers are solved when completing a part for any topic. These aid students in strengthening their problem-solving and thinking skills, as well as keeping their preparation in check.
- I’m taking some quick notes on all of the chapters. Simply include the topic names of chapters, properties, or headings of items you need to remember in brief notes. Simply browse through them on a regular basis in the last few days to assist you to remember what you remember or what you miss.
- Students should always create a study schedule. This keeps the mind focused and orderly, as well as prevents procrastination on any subject.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.